Chapter 25 The Shou and Gong Couple Out Of The Mansion For The First Time!

Chapter 25 The Shou and Gong Couple Going Out Of The Mansion For The First Time!

"Today, we will go on a hunt!"

Hua Meili who was eating suddenly declared to Guo Zhongcheng and Zhongcheng Qingren her intentions of leaving to the two who were currently eating their breakfast.

Zhongcheng Qingren furrowed his brows as he looked at Hua Meili while Guo Zhongcheng swallowed down his food, choking in the process.

After breakfast, Hua Meili decided that today is the day to let the two out of the cage and let them see the new world.

Like a newborn bird that will go out to see the world to live on its own, hunt on its own, and have a family of its own.

They could not possibly stay cope up in the mansion for the rest of their lives.

Now that they had already cultivated and strengthened their abilities a little, it is time for her to bring the two chicks out of their shell!

As their self-proclaimed mother bird, she will bring them out to see the bad and good sides of the world today!

She will teach these overly grown-up hatchlings how to hunt their own food and to face the chaos of the world!

Hua Meili stated to the two of them that they would explore the city and hunt some Mutants.

Braving the unknown dangers and uncovering mysteries, find the sunken city of Atlantis and see how Mutants become Mutants?

Since the Mutants are only Phase 1 stiff turtles, one or two or a hundred won't be that much of a threat to her, so she decided to bring the two out and gather some real-life experience.

The three will kill all the Mutants and create a carpet of blood during their massacre!

It was a 20-minute ride to the town using the car since where they live was really pretty far away from the city, they use the WC short for War Car, to ride into to go to the city.

Du Hexi was driving the car and Hua Meili was sitting beside him in the front seat and the two love birds at the passenger seat.

When the group arrive in the City, the sound of the moving car and add in the smell of fresh human meat, attracted some Mutants.

The Mutants quickly surrounded the WC in no time.

But only 3 - 5 Mutants surrounded the car since Hua Meili had pretty much cleaned the district a week ago.

"Don't forget what I told you before, you must not get bitten or scratched by a Mutant, or else you will get infected. Just a little scratch can turn you so you need to be careful. In your current level, the antibodies in your body would not be able to counter the infection so you must be careful in the early stages."

The warning in her voice was very thick that it scared the two of them. 

They could see that what she told them is the truth and seriously embedded that information in their mind.

"Maybe in the future when you are a lot stronger, then maybe a bite or two won't luckily turn you into one of their kind. Just maybe though."

Hua Meili wryly smiled.

The two lovebirds gulp.

"Now, go open the roof door and kill the Mutants from there. Close combat will be for later when I see what you can do first."

Hua Meili smiled evilly.

"Bring this knife and the gun and some magazines. If it's not necessary do not use the gun but I'm not telling you not to use it at all. I rather let you attract some Mutants than lose you in the fight because you're afraid of using the gun. Do not worry if such a situation does arise, fire the gun in an emergency, I will deal with the aftermath."