Chapter 17 Apocalypse Start!

~Rinnnggg~

"Sorry, the number that you have dialed could not be reach or in a no signal area. Please try again later!"

Looking at the call that was not connected, Hua Meili's face was dark

As someone who had promised the original that she will be good to her brother, being the good sister that she was, she tried to reach out to her so-called brother.

But after calling his stupid phone that might have already been crashed and burned somewhere in this wide world which she hopes would fall from a high building or drown in the ocean for being so stupid and not connecting to her brother for the 100th time!

She called and called but the phone won't f*cking reach!

Sitting on the couch like a queen, Hua Meili frowned as she looks at her phone, more like the name on the screen.

She was so frustrated beyond belief that she almost threw the phone away if not for her almost broken rationality.

Hua Meili was so angry because the "brother" of the original is not answering her phone call, not like she cared but the original does.

It had already been almost a month now since the time that she transmigrated, but that brother of hers could still not be seen anywhere or be contacted. 

She tried for the last three weeks but the phone was not even answered once.

Hua Meili was not only angered and frustrated by this but also because the Apocalypse is almost coming, and the countdown is fast ticking by.

Like it was being chased by some rabid dog or something or maybe by some bunch of people who it owed money from!

After the many ups and downs of her new life which was about to be chaotic when the Apocalypse arrives, she can now only wait for the countdown to fall to zero and wait for the destruction of the world.

Thankfully, she had already prepared all the necessary things that she will need, prepare all the things that "they" will need for survival.

Because of wanting to survive the upcoming Apocalypse, during these past few weeks, all the thoughts inside her head are "Yaoi" er, how to survive the upcoming Apocalypse.

She had read so many Apocalypse-themed novels and manga, just by this, the Apocalypse would be so hard to deal with.

Not only the Mutants, the mutated animals, and Mother Nature will be their enemy but the whole world.

She had already thought things through and now the only thing missing in the part of her plan is the original's brother who was still MIA!

'Where in the world is this f*cker hiding into?! If you were only not this body's brother, I won't even bother with you but you are so I must make you come back home alive but your phone could not be reached. F*ck you! Go die and be eaten by zombies then, I don't care!'

But even so, even after cursing too much, she called the number for the last time before shutting her phone, and the answer was still the same.

Massaging her forehead, Hua Meili look at the two people in front of her who were feeding her dog food all day.

"Zhong ge, Cheng ge, have all the maids, guards, and butlers left?" Hua Meili asked the two people sitting in front of her while putting her phone down.

"Yes. They already left for vacation. I put some bonuses in their paycheck just as you had told me before and I also told them to come back to work 3 days from now."