Countdown 6 Scamming the System

"Hey System." Hua Meili called the System in her head.

Knowing that she could not sleep, she poked the System which had been silent ever since the last time they talk.

[Yes, Host. Do you need something?]

"Where is the beginner package for the newbies?"

[Host, there are no beginner packages.] The System replied baffled.

"What! No beginner package?!" Hua Meili said exaggeratedly.

[There is none, Host.]

Scanning its data over and over again, the System really did not find any data containing the beginner package.

It looked at its Host puzzledly.

"System, why not give this pitiful Host some beginner package, okay?" Hua Meili pitifully asked.

No beginner package will not do! Will not do at all!

[B-But there really isn't Host.] 

The System stuttered not knowing how to coax its Host to accept the truth.

There really isn't anything for its Host in the System.

How could it make its foolish Host understand?

'It looks like this System really has its own intelligence but maybe it's still low since it is still new. I can take advantage of it. Buwahahaha....'

Hua Meili schemed against her System not knowing that she had been labeled by her own System as a fool.

This pair of Host and System is really perfect for each other!

With a crying face and some pitiful act, Hua Meili shamelessly acted pitifully in front of the naive System.

"System.... please give your Host some beginner package, please.... If this pitiful, fragile Host has no cheat then how can this pitiful and fragile Host survive in this zombie-infested world? Host will only be like a bug, squashed immediately with those super strong zombies. Won't you pity this Host my dear adorable kind and loving cute System? Even a cheat or two will be fine."

Hua Meili cried and cried although no tears fell from her eyes. She vigorously wipe her dry face as she kept up her pitiful act.

Seeing its crying Host, the System was soft-hearted for a little.

[My pitiful Host! Not only was she stupid but also weak like a bug! Since it's like this I should help my Host since that it what a good System must do!] The System thought as it watches Hua Meili cry pitifully.

"Huhuhuhuhuh....."

[H-Host.... Don't cry! The system, System will give two cheats to Host so Host will not get squashed to meat paste by those ugly zombies. So, Host, please don't cry!!]

Pity, the System was really naive and foolish for believing its evil Host.

Also pity the Host, for being labeled as stupid by her own System.

Such a perfect pair!

"Really? Really, really?"

Hua Meili immediately brightened up when she heard what the System said. Her eyes sparkled as she eagerly listen to the System.

[Yes Host. System will give Host 2 cheats for free but System can only give Host Phase 1 cheats because Host is still low level!] System happily explained since it saw its Host smiling.

"Wow! Thank you, my cute adorable kind System!!"

Hua Meili was almost shining from happiness from scamming the System. She somehow felt a tad bit guilty for tricking this foolish but adorable System but her cheats are better than guilt.