Chapter 02

Damon's P.O.V

"Sorry to disturb you sir, the flight will be landing in California in ten minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt and stay put."

I glared at my flight attendant as she spoke what we already knew in a flirting tone with her boobs out in display. I waved her off when she was done and watched her try effortlessly to sway her hips seductively.

"I swear this girls are always thirsty to get you between their legs. She fucking looks miserable." River spoke next to me in a chuckle.

River was my best friend and my right hand man in my 'businesses'. Our families were friends before we were even born, it was like our friendship was bound to be. He was like a brother to me and I appreciated it.

At times he could be amicably annoying but within our years together I learned to tolerate him although it was hard.

Sometimes I just felt like shooting him, but I trusted him more than any of my men. I guess that was the reason I always stopped myself.

"Can we go through this again, I just want to hear the part that my shipment will be safely rolled in my dork by daylight." I spoke up eyeing River.

"Mr. Santiago said we would meet at one of his clubs here called something desire. Then we could settle the deal peacefully, no guns and no blood necessary."

"They wish." Was all I said with a smirk as I pictured how fun it would be to shoot some of his men and torture him for messing with my shipment and patience.

After the plane landed, we all took different black SUV's that waited for us and headed to one of my many homes that was secluded in the dips of California eager to wash off the tiredness that was slowly building up in me.

I was the leader of one of the biggest gangs or if you would like to call it MAFIA that ever ruled. My reputation was adored and respected everywhere, no one messed with me or worse my family.

I enjoyed the power in it, the fear I inflicted in others was enticing. My name was like acid in people's tongues and no one wanted to mess with the De Luca's.

My father had taught me everything I needed to know way before I had the opportunity to take up his place. I was ruthless, merciless, dangerous and worse.

I am chaos itself.

My father may have taught me his ways but I am worse than anyone could imagine. I was feared and respected more than he ever was.

I enjoy inflicting pain, hurting others and all that. I laugh at others screams as I torture them and what was worse was that I never flinched when I killed or did any of this. I may look broken but no, it's 'business' and I would gladly do it to earn my respects.

I enjoy it all.

Guess I am a phyco.

On arrival at my place everyone left to settle down. It was clear that we will be here for some time before all the deals and other plans are cleared. I wanted nothing more than everyone to feel at home.

I did not take my men for granted, I also respected and cared for their well being and pleasures. I assured them they were free to let loose and have some fun while we were here, after everything was settled.

Once we were done refreshing River, some of my best boys and I left for 'desire land' club.

This should be interesting.

The drive was smooth, I didn't care if the meeting was supposed to be bloodless or not, I could not risk anything. I was armed and so was everyone. I knew without them I was still safe but who wouldn't like to toy with some bullets.