Chapter 21

Damon's P.O.V

This is all fucked up.

Everything we are trying is hitting a dead end.

It's almost twenty four hours since some anonymous dude kidnapped my príncípessa and there is no lead on her.
All the footage from the security cameras seem useless.

No faces.

No number plate on their car.

Nothing, just the fact that six guys together with this Sebastian dude took our baby girl.

River and Axel are trying all they can but putting our faith in them seems useless.

Fucking useless....

This is almost the hundredth time I am playing the footage of the guys taking my baby as she screams squirming but still noth_....

I spot something!.

I immediately pause and zoom in the video noticing the small hidden clue. An inverted capital N tattooed on the idiot dragging Vel. It's almost missed since it appears when he grabs my baby by her neck pulling her outside that his sleeve raises showing it.

I fucking know who took my príncípessa.

I ball my fists in anger thinking of ways I could strangle the fucker that is causing all this. The anger in me boils as I stare at the hand on my baby's neck as she cries.

River walks into the kitchen as I stand there blazing at my realization.

"We still can't figure out who_"

"Its the fucking RUSSIANS, those fucking puttanas."
(Whores)

He stills for a second unsure of what he heard, I don't speak as I turn the laptop screen towards him and point at the U written in the russian alphabet looking like an inverted N on the idiotas hand.

I watch as his jaw ticks and his fists ball up.

"Have they been following us here?." he asks still staring at the screen.

"Possibly"

That is all I manage to say as I turn my eyes back to the laptop.

"You need to tell her, a tip of the iceberg if not everything. She needs to understand who took her child and maybe why."

I groan from what River is saying but it still makes no sense.

"No. It doesn't add up, if they are after me then why is this Sebastian a part of it. Why are they using Vel as bait? It doesn't make sense.

I know its almost impossible but they could never use her to lure me, I am barely present in her life. There is more to it than what is platted and I think Camille is somehow connected to it."

I don't know how... But I can feel it

" Bro, not this again, look at her does she seem like she is anything to you."

"Whether she does or not, something is off, but first call Bella I need her brains here before tomorrow noon and inform Axel on what I found out."

I stare at him as he barely moves with his eyes still glued to me.

I sigh knowing what he is on about.

"I'll try, maybe later when everything is cool, for now let us first find my bambina. "

He nods and walks out leaving me in deep thoughts.

My bambina is kidnapped, suspiciously enough I think Camille is connected to it. I know she wouldn't be such a fake or maybe she is, maybe she is stressed or maybe she is one of the best actors?.