Chapter 18

Camille's P.O.V

" Hello there, its been a while. Thought you quit."

I don't turn to face or even reply to Michael as I walk into the gym. I walk into the shooting section immediately putting on earmuffs not because of the gun sounds, no, it is mostly because I am in the mood of zero humans.

I pick a dozen of different guns and carry them into my shooting cubicle at the far end making sure each one is cocked before I start my shooting spree.

I feels like fucking paradise.

Bullets fly into the metal target hitting the target straight up with no miss.

Ecstatic

I feel life flying back into me, literally, its been a while since I got back to the old real me. Checking things off my list was all I really needed.

I smile as I manage to drill a hole on my target from hitting the same spot accurately.

Feels so fucking nice.

I take my time enjoying the sound of bullets till I come to a halt from all the guns I picked ending up emptied. The room is silent except from the sound of my breathing and the rush in my body that obviously only I can feel it.

The urge to go and reload the guns is strong but I don't have time to enjoy it since there some places that urgently need me.

I place the empty gun in my hand down and step out of the cubicle removing the earmuffs I had on. Pairs of eyes are the first thing that I meet as I turn ready to head out.

People, uurrrggghhh

I feel their eyes still on me as I make my way to the door and place the ear muffs back in place.

Its agonizing.

Pathetic

I like the attention but this, nop, not even as pleasing as it might at least have been.

I turn placing an arm on my waist as I glare back at the people with disturbing stares.

"What!? Never seen a girl handle guns better than you pathetic souls."

The stares immediately turn hateful making me smirk as I head out.

Yep, thats more of how I like the stares.

Hateful and all, my favorite.

Your unnecessarily rude.

I know I am.

Guess I like... No... I love it that way.

I make it the front desk where Michael is busy with his phone looking distracted.

I slam my card on his desk scaring him but still earning his attention.

" You need new magazines, think I emptied most of them."

He looks at me puzzled before he shakes his head and picks my card.

"No fights today?" He asks as he gives me the card machine to put my pin.

"Maybe tomorrow, today am in the mood for killing not injuring." I tell him this smirking as I pick my card blow him a kiss from his puzzled expression and head out.

It is not a lie, I am in my killing mood and I know the perfect victim for my thirst.

I get on my ride and head south to great my beloved friend.

I make it to the local beat up local pub filled with motorcycles on its parking. I park my ride some distant from them not wanting to get any disease on my perfect ride.