Chapter 07

Camille's P.O.V

"Cam enough of the reading can we eat now." Sebastian would not stop complaining while pouting his lip at me.

"You need to go get dewormed, you just ate half of the snacks in my cabinet." I answered still concentrating on my books that are scattered on the carpet in my sitting area.

Sebastian came over at eight in the morning and since then we have been reading and me catching up on what I missed on Friday. We moved my table and decided to just read while spread out on my soft comfy carpet so we could share ideas.

We did go through some attachments we applied at and turns out some were already a success. I was going to go check them out between this week.

Unluckily, Seb and I did not get called at the same centres as he wished but he still promised to always come over. I knew he would, he and Deja were the only reason I did my grocery shopping.

They both eat like hungry demons. Currently beside him are two bags of crisps, one bag of hot cheetos all empty and a half full box of biscuit that he can't stop munching. Apparently during lunch he also ordered pizza and soda that he ate almost all of it, again here he is still crying out that he is hungry.

"I promise if you cook me my favorite meal which is that signature meatballs of yours in thick stew, some spaghetti and pasta I promise I'll leave you alone. Ooh and also that healthy fruit juice of yours." Seb was practically begging with his face on my books to stop me from reading to stare at him.

"Don't ignore your hungry best friend, I am dying of hunger look at the time its 4:00. Time for us to eat again."

I was not even hungry but I knew if I did not cook for this monster he would not stop bothering me. Forgive me books but your time is up.

"Okay, but you are so cleaning the dishes later and accompanying me to go for groceries after eating."

"YES!! Thats why I love you, you always feed me like the good child I am. I'm even going to buy you extra snacks and ice cream." Seb was already on his feet pulling me up and towards the kitchen.

I did all the cooking while Seb chopped some little veggies and fruits for the fruit juice as I instructed him.

Once I was done Seb pilled his plate and sat by the dining table moaning on every bite that he took. I could not stop myself from laughing at his behavior as I watched him eat since I was not hungry and decided to eat later.

"All done, I feel like my tummy is in Paradise. Thank you head chef." Seb stood to salute at me then took his plate to the sink when he was done.

"Wash the dishes, don't think I have forgotten that part. Also hurry up so that we can go for some shopping."

I might have been reading all day but my mind was at times interrupted by Damon's face. I hate to admit it but I couldn't stop myself from anticipating his show up today.

When he brought up this 'girlfriend' thing yesterday he kind off reminded me of the deal I had with Olivia. I knew it would be a win win situation so I saw no fault in agreeing with him.

Lets not forget he is cute and dreamy.

Fuck my thoughts but they were right and I would never admit it to him. Never.

I love you Ego I would never betray you into admitting it.

I slightly shook my head to clear those thoughts when I heard Seb call me to leave.

After a minor argument about me not wanting to be driven around by him, I ended up agreeing and sat in the passenger seat of his jeep staring out the window.