Chapter 05

Camille's P.O.V

Am currently still at the club's parking lot with this dick of a man annoying the shit out of me. Feeling pissed to the core, I dip my hand in my purse as he watches me intently eager to know what I am pulling out.

Still faking concern, I pull out my hand gun and point it at him. My actions shock him but he displays no fear. It seems he has been in such situations before. He easily covers his shock and displays a sinister smirk.

Who is this man??

"Do you know how to even use such a weapon," he asks eyeing my body ignoring the gun pointed towards him.

I tighten my grip on the gun making my already hurt knuckles pain more. They really need serious attention.

"Your knuckles hurt, don't they? It was easy for me to see that you had some issues on the pole while you put some weight on them." His words shock me.

He was that keen? How?

I did cover every slip, he must have payed extra attention. Still, I don't care.

"Yeah whatever. Now get the fuck out of my way." I say pointing the gun to his chest.

"Put the gun down, I bet you carry it as a toy to scare off other people. You don't scare me I know it is useless in your hands." His jaw tightens showing how my actions are starting to irritate him.

Is he seriously thinking am that useless.

"Want to test that theory?" I ask displaying another devious smirk.

"I do. It is not-"

I aim my gun at his leg and immediately pull the trigger cutting his words short. The gunshot sound lingers in the air as he drops to the ground his features displaying disbelief.

"WHAT THE FUCK.." he shouts clutching his injured leg groaning.

Smiling, I lower my attention to his injured leg, "Take that as a warning, I can do worse. For the last time again ..Stay out of my fucking way. Have a nice time."

I walk past him heading for my ride when a figure comes running towards us. I eye the figure and sum up that it is the guy who Mr.Rossi introduced me to when we were at Royce's office.

"What happened here." He asks nicely facing his groaning.... whoever.

"Nothing much cutie, just teach your 'whoever he is' to learn how to listen." I tell him in a polite tone before winking at him.

He seems nice.

"I do try," he answers in a chuckle "please call me River."

"Nice name. I believe you already know me, but I am Autumn."

I accept his spread out hand before we are rudely interrupted.

"RIVER!! GET YOU HEAD IN THE GAME AND COME HELP ME UP!!"

"I guess that's my que to leave, nice knowing you though. Oooh and Mr. grumpy over there is called Damon." He finishes quickly before running off to an injured Damon.

Satisfied with my actions I walk to my bike and drive off. I have to admit it felt good shooting that dick face. There is this temptation in me to shoot him more often when we meet. It helped me relieve a small pinch of the anger in me.

A tiny bit though.

I walk into my apartment ready to sleep off all this bad energy before I go and vent out some in the illegal gym fights tomorrow. This week has been really, shitty to be exact. I have been anticipating for Saturday to roll in so I could go and hit something or rather someone so as to feel much better.