Chapter 16

Damon's P.O.V

"Daddy, do I look like a princess." Vel asks while twirling in the dress she is in.

"You always look like a princess baby, you know why, that's because you are one. You are my little princess." I tell her this while picking her up and kissing her cheek.

She widely smiles hugging my neck.

"Love you daddy." She whispers in my neck before she lifts her head.

I take a seat with her in my arms as we wait for Camille to finish up and join us so that we could leave. I give her much credit for how she took her time to prepare Vel yet she knew that would limit her time to get ready since she woke up late.

She did complain as to why I didn't wake her up but how could I when she was sleeping very peacefully in my arms. When she woke up this morning she looked as if something was haunting her.

Her face alone was covered with worry, she looked like she is fighting something alone and she is slowly getting tired of it. Yet she is not giving up.

Another reason why I am slowly starting to like her.

The days that I have been with her when she was healing I have been able to see a side of her that was new. The caring, sweet side of her that she masks.

She's a good mother, actually more than I can explain, especially to a child that's not hers. It's like she is working to give her something more not just love and care. I'm not sure what but just...more and more.

She is nice, just like River said.

I give him credit for that.

If only she could see that I can ..

"I believe I am done." My thoughts are interrupted with Camille's voice as she walks up to us.

My breath hitches once I get a glance of her. She's in a hot red dress with a slit on her left leg that starts mid thigh exposing her tattoo and her stab wound. She seems not to care about that since she has it covered lightly with a black strap making her look more sexy.

Her hair is curled at the edges making it seem shorter than it usually is but with its natural black color it makes her look ravishing. All this has been accompanied with some nude makeup and some red lipstick.

Always looking flawless in her natural looks.

(Her outfit)

Bringing my eyes back down on her breasts I lick my dry lips from how full they look with the elevation of her slender waist. The way her hips are curving in that dress just makes me want to rip it off her and..

"Damon?" I turn my attention back to Camille trying to clear my mind from all the dirty things I could do to her.

"Aren't we supposed to be leaving.?." She asks this lightly smiling knowing how affected I am by her looks.