Chapter 09

Damon's P.O.V

All I did was scoff as I watched Autumn walk out of the kitchen in anger after shouting at me.

Who does she think she is?

I still have to admit she got some jello ass, I could not stop watching them shake as she walked. Damn that ass was something I would want to see naked bent over any place that bending could be done.

Even though she was mad all I wanted to do was just fuck the shit and that attitude out of her. Show her that around here I am the boss, the motherfucking Don and most likely the Dominant one.

If I had to fuck that sense in her then I will glady do it. I don't care if she is mad that's on her, still does not change the fact that she's a whore. They all are.

She seems to have no clue that I could easily kill her, put a bullet right through any part of that gorgeous body and smile as she falls down dead. Also I could replace her with a snap of my fingers and forget her, no effort needed.

But something in me seems to stop me, her feistiness for instance always arouses me. The fact that I always see rage in her and that she is just so mysterious just makes me want to make her Mine. If I have to chain her up in my house to make that clear to her, I will.

I still had one question, has she really never been touched or was she just to good at hiding her whore personality. If that's it she is really good at it.

After staying in her house for some time, I finally decided to leave knowing she is definitely not coming out of her room.

I pull out her extra key card that I might have threatened the lady at the entrance of the apartment to give to me. I open the other locks on her door, still wondering what they are for, and head for the elevator.

Once out of it, I walked to my black Lamborghini and drove off to go back home. I pull out a rolled blunt and light it enjoying as I continued driving. I take in large puffs and feel relaxed as the drug fills my system.

So fucking nice.

The guards in my house bow in respect as I walk in, I boldly pass them enjoying the fear some of them radiate. I enjoy being feared and it just reminds me how ruthless I am. Imagine how much my enemies squirm once they see me if this is the way my guards fear me.

I enter my office and pour myself a drink before I take a seat to clear up some work and go through all that is happening over my other many bases.

One thing about holding power is you control everything, I have many clubs, gambling places, five star hotels, weapon factories and many other important places scattered all over. I have people supervising them since I am not usually around but they give me reports of everything on a daily basis. They also know better than crossing me.

Another thing is the money that comes with all this. Calling me a billionaire will be a fucking understatement, I am more than that. My accounts in many banks all over the world are overflowing with cash, diamonds, gold and many priceless products.

Money has never been a problem to me but that does not stop me from earning more. I can buy anything or anyone I want and no matter how much it would cost I wouldn't even feel the slightest pinch of regret if its a waste.

Sadly I have no one to spend it on, so it's basically wasted on expensive cars, clothes, houses and my family although they already own billions. I would not mind spending any cent on a person I cared for.

I spend almost an hour in my office when River barges in making anger rise in me. He sits comfortably on the couch in my office smiling at me just seething my anger.