Chapter 19

Camille's P.O.V

"Camille, why don't you slow down a little."

I stop and smile at a concerned Dr. Allan.

"Please, I am not even tired and I need to check on all our patients before we close."

"There are two of you Camille, you have Milo helping you."

"I know, but I have to make sure that all i-.."

"Enough Camille, take a rest. I don't know what was happening in your life the days you were absent, but if you are trying to impress me with over working yourself because you are back then it is only making me concerned."

"But-.."

"I know you are good at this, that is merely enough. Now if you may please hand me your board and go change because you are done for the day. Go home and rest."

I am not given a chance to talk as my patients board is taken from me. With a sigh, I smile at Dr. Allan as he pats my shoulder and turns to leave.

I groan out loud as I turn and head for the changing rooms clearly knowing that going aganist Dr. Allan will be more pestering for the next few hours remaining.

Once I am in the locker room the first person to meet is Milo sitting on the bench laughing at some videos he is watching. I catch his attention as I walk past him removing my lab coat and stop in front of my locker opening it.

"Hey, " Milo turns his attention to me with a very awkward greeting.

I neatly fold my coat and place it into my locker as I pick up my jacket and other little stuff before closing my locker and turning to face him.

"Hey Milo, what's up."

"Can we hang out this weekend."

His question catches me off guard but it doesn't surprise me, he has been trying to play his cards since we met and I have been turning him down, indirectly though.

"Look its not what it seems to be, its just that I have been trying to.. I gathered courage and.. Fuck!"

I lightly laugh at his outburst as he clearly reminds me of Seb.

"Its okay Milo, I am down for it. I really need a break, how about tomorrow?."

He stares at me in disbelief still not registering that I just agreed. I can't blame him, I normally say no to everything and anything. But like I said I need a break.

"So?."

"Yeah... Yeah.. Tomorrow, it'll be on a Saturday right... I'll pick you up... Can I pick you up."

"Nop, text me the place and I will show up."

"Ok, I will not push it, this lucky opportunity is mine to use to impress."

I just chuckle as I turn and leave Milo in his moment enjoying his chance clearly not even noticing that I am leaving.

It is not entirely a bad thing that I am leaving early, it basically increases my time to get ready to head out to the club and time for some full makeup to impress for today's dance.

Did I mention how my life has been a rush the past few days. More time to hit the gym, perfecting my skills, underground fights, more dancing time and most importantly.

Seb is back!.

****Flashback****

"You still do it as messily as I remember."

I lift my head and who I see sitting on my bed has me in disbelief and nearly in tears.

"Your back!."