━ 19

THE GUY

THE GUY

Third person POV

Sun Hyun forced herself to be fine after the feeling she felt that moment Jake smiled at her. She stared at the stage where Jay is currently at. Jay was the next performer from the same club, holding his guitar while sitting on a chair and a microphone stand in front of him.

The girl shook her head and distracted herself as Jay began to sing 'until i found you' by Stephen Sanchez.

Georgia, wrap me up in all your
I want you in my arms,
Oh, let me hold you,
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say

The audience were amazed by the guy's voice that they all, again, went silent. Sun Hyun got totally calm when he heard his best friend's voice that she have been hearing since they became close.

I would never fall in love again until I found her
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you

All of a sudden, Jay shifted his gaze to Sun Hyun and that made her surprised. He smiled at her widely whilst he strung his guitar.

Georgia pulled me in, I asked to
Love her once again
You fell, I caught you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say

I would never fall in love again
until I found her
I said "I will never fall unless
it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness,
but then I found her
I found you

His and her eyes stared at each other. He was glad that she never broke it up until the end.

I would never fall in love again
until I found her
I said "I will never fall unless
it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness,
but then I found her,
I found you

They all clapped except from her and Jay. She blinked and tucked her lips before looking away. Jay chuckled at her secretly and bowed his head to the audience. He stood up and bowed again before going down the stage.

"That was another angelic voice from the singing club! But, what about we watch the next performers?" the audiences shouted 'whoo!' out of excitement. "May we call on stage, the dance machines from dance club, Nishimura Riki and Lee Heeseung with their backup dancers to perform 'rover' by Kai and 'lupin' by Dongkiz!"

Girls from different universities along with the students of S.H.U screamed as the two went upstage, wearing lapel. The music played and they started dancing and singing to Rover by Kai.