━ 21

DOUBT

DOUBT

Hyun's POV

"Why do I feel like someone is watching?" Hoon muttered, loud enough for me to hear. I looked up at him and saw him keeping a huge smile on his face while fixing his sash.

"There are audiences watching us, Sunghoon." I chuckled at him jokingly as I emphasized the word 'there'.

He shook his head, making me stare at him in confusion. "Someone's glaring at me," he lifted his head to stare at the audiences. "Somewhere in that direction."

I tried to look at the same direction he stared at as we slowly went down the stage after bowing our heads. It was a blurry sight at first but then everything turned so clear. There I found Ni-ki walking out of the auditorium. I chuckled before tapping Sunghoon's back. "Never thought that you're easy to scare."

"I'm not scared. It's just that it feels strange." he shrugged. "It was as if i'm being warned or something."

I shook my head while chuckling at him. We went back to our friends and they all congratulated us. Then, we decided to leave since the awarding was already done. That was all for the all-round club competition and I admit that winning is a little satisfying.

"Thank you so much, Sun Hyun! I owe you my life!" the girl exaggerated. She approached me to give me a hug and I forced a smile.

The modelling club president called for me, Hoon, Sunoo, and Ni-ki. We went to the club room and the girl started thanking us, thanking me the sooner we came. It was still uncomfortable for me since she couldn't stop from jumping and clapping. She sounded so happy that the club won.

"Don't mention it," I replied awkwardly, grabbing Sunghoon's arm. "We should take our leave, our friends are waiting at the lot. Bye."

They smiled and bowed at us. I pulled Sunoo before clinging onto his arm. I pulled the two closer to me before fastening my pace. They laughed as they fastened their own paces. We left the club room and went to the lot.

"They are finally here." Jungwon smiled the moment he saw us. He pointed at the car where he was leaning and the car in front of him. "Pick one to carpool."

I peeked inside both cars. In the red car was Jay and Jake and in the black one was Heeseung alone. Without saying a word, Sunoo smiled as he hop in the black car. Sunghoon followed him and I stood in the middle of the two cars, still not sure where to carpool.

"Which one did you pick, Won?" I asked Jungwon. He pointed at the red car and by that, I decided to ride the same car. "Wait, where's Ni-ki?" he questioned, making me look behind me.

I walked away from Jungwon to try looking around but then I stepped back when a familiar car showed up. Ni-ki was inside with his driver. He smiled at me while waving his hand. "I have to go, sorry if I can't join you and your friends for the celebration. Enjoy yourselves," he gave me a thumbs up. "Congratulations. See you tomorrow."