Tribe Hunts

Sean's P.O.V

As I sat at my desk my mind replayed Sylas killing Eric a few weeks ago. So far it's been quiet from my family, too quiet and frankly that terrifies me. My father is unpredictable and twisted there's no possible way to patch this up with him. Glancing out the office window I saw Nick and Hank walking in with Sylas and Wu, seeing her smile warmed my heart. Sylas has been handling things well since we've all learned of her being a Grimm, with her being who she is I'm sure my family already knows by now and is working on something but what, is the real question. I believe it is time I got my mother involved, she would know just what to do. My thoughts were broken by the office door opening, looking up I saw Sylas closing the door with a look of concern in her eyes.

Me:"Everything okay?"
Sylas:"Yea I came to ask you that myself, we can see you spacing off from our desks. What's wrong?"
Me:"Close those blinds, it's better if I do this with you in the room."
Sylas:"Do what?"

Once I looked at her with a blank look she continued over to the window and closed the blinds before taking a seat in front of me.

Me:"I should ask my mother for help, with you sending Eric's head to our father there's no telling what he's planning to do and she knows him best."
Sylas:"Well if you think she could help then give her a call but I'm sure everything will be fine."

Narrowing my eyebrows as I sat up straight,

Me:"Sylas, I'm serious. I'm very concerned for your safety."
Sylas:"I'm in a precinct filled with officers he can't touch me here."
Me:"I need you to listen to me and heed my words. You don't go anywhere alone, if I can't go with you then somebody needs to. I'm not chancing your life, the guard you let down years ago I need you to put it back up."
Sylas:"What? If I do that then that will close you off as well...I can't put that wall back up Sean we'll have to try something else."
Me:"And if we can't then what?"
Sylas:"We'll figure something out just I'm not putting my wall back up. So call your mom."

I nodded and picked up my phone just as the office door opened and Nick walked in. Once he closed the door he noticed both Sylas and I staring at him,

Nick:"Did I interrupt?"
Me:"No, but since your here you may take a seat."
Nick:"Okay?"

Nick sat down in the chair next to Sylas while I continued calling my mother,just as she answered I placed the call on speakerphone then laid it down.

Eliza:"Everything okay?"
Me:"No, I have you on speakerphone with Sylas and Nick."
Eliza:"This must be important, what happened?"
Me:"Eric and I had a meeting a few weeks ago-"
Eliza:"Which one of them sent Eric's head to your father?"
Sylas:"I did."
Eliza:"My child you have guts doing that. What do you need my help with?"
Me:"Can you find out what he is planning? I can't have Sylas dying on me, I want to do everything I can to keep her breathing."
Eliza:"I will do what I can. I have a few contacts I can get information from."
Me:"Thank you."
Eliza:"I need to be off speakerphone Sean."

I looked to Sylas who nodded so I did what my mother asked then held the phone to my ear, she went on with warnings and precautions for Sylas. Once she finished she hung up so I laid the phone back on my desk.

Nick:"What did she say?"
Me:"Sylas's training needs to be more tense, eyes have to be on her at all times. And a few things I need to do myself."
Sylas:"Do you need help?"
Me:"No, I want you to stay with Nick and Hank. I'll be back in a few hours."

I watched Sylas look at Nick who then stood up walking out of my office,

Sylas:"Sean, I want you to be honest with me."
Me:"Always darling, what's on your mind?"
Sylas:"Did I mess up?"
Me:"Don't take this the wrong way, yes you did but I'll do everything I can to stop it. I need you to listen to what I say from now on, okay?"
Sylas:"Yea I will. Thanks for being honest, I'll let you do whatever you need to do."