The Search For Both Burkhardt's

Buzz...buzz...buzz..

Groaning softly I reached for my phone to answer it,

Me:"Hello..?"
Juliette:"Sorry to wake you Sean but..."

I sat up due to the sound of Juliette's voice,

Me:"What's wrong?"
Juliette:"Nick's gone... he called me saying I need to meet him at the house that it was important and when I got home he wasn't here.."
Me:"Okay stay there I'll tell Sy and we'll head that way."
Juliette:"Thank you.."

I hung up then looked behind me to see Sy wasn't in bed, maybe she's downstairs? I got out of bed creeping down the stairs, looking over the railing I saw the living room was empty. Stepping off the last step I walked into the kitchen seeing it was empty as well. Did she go into work early and didn't wake me? Sighing heavily I went back upstairs to get dressed for the day before heading to Nick and Juliette's house.

~~~

Walking inside their house I found Juliette standing near the couch.

Me:"Hey."

She turned around I could see her tear stained cheeks which made me frown,

Me:"How long has he been gone?"
Juliette:"I'm not sure, his cell was on the floor when I walked in."
Me:"Okay, um Sy wasn't home when I woke up so come with me to the precinct so she can know."
Juliette:"Okay."

Leading the way out of the house I waited on the porch as Juliette locked their front door then headed towards my car. Once we were in I drove towards the precinct, I hope Sy is there she doesn't need to find out from anyone else besides Juliette and I. Parking in my personal spot the both of us got out of the car heading upstairs, walking through the double doors with Juliette I saw it was a busy day at the precinct due to officers rushing around everyone, as we walking through the main doorway we saw Hank with Wu.

Me:"You two in my office now."
Hank:"Everything okay cap?"
Me:"Not sure. Have you seen Sy?"

Hank raised his eyebrow then shook his head no.

Hank:"No, she hasn't clocked in yet. Was she not with you?"
Juliette:"Oh no.."
Me:"Office. Now."

Juliette followed behind me as Hank and Wu stood up, opening my office door I stepped inside waiting for the other three to step inside before closing the door. Looking to Hank I could feel my body start to tremble.

Me:"Did she seriously not come in today?"
Hank:"No sir, where is she?"

Balling up my fists my anger rose,

Me:"Vincent paid us a visit last night looking for Marie. It didn't go well, Vincent flung Sy into the wall and I lost my temper on him which led to Vincent and I to tumble down the stairs.."
Hank:"You don't think?"

Hearing Hank say that, my mind went to that thought then with my anger rising I turned around lifting my leg and kicked my desk over. Growling a fierceful growl I now understand what Vincent meant when he said he would see us again, he meant Sy not just Sy and I..

Hank:"Where's Nick?"
Juliette:"He's gone too..."

In my current state I began destroying my office only to be held by Hank and Wu,

Me:"Let go!"
Hank:"No! Look everyone is looking, you need to calm down."
Me:"I can't! Vincent took my wife and brother in law!"
Hank:"Look, we'll get them back."
Me:"Damn right we will."
Hank:"Go take a breather so we can figure this out."
Me:"Yea.."