Shitty day

*Athena's POV *

    Fuck life, yeah I said fuck life. What got me on a bitchy mood? Well, let's star by my alarm not going off and I was going late to my medical appointment. So yeah, my start wasn't stellar, then it started pouring and while I do love rain the fact that a white shirt and rain don't mix is a problem that ended up with me flashing my whole neighborhood. Then, when I arrived at the clinic, my doctor had to leave because his mother died. It's sad but come on, seriously, today that old bitch decided to die?! Of all day she could drop dead, today had to be it?! But thats not even the cherry on top of all this shit of a day. I got summon to this beautiful but infested with gods place. I could leave but then I will have their faces on my ass when they realize I'm not exactly normal and it's not on my to do list to have them on my business. I mean what kind of human can travel to dimension? And I know for a fact that I don't want my identity going back to them, hell no! I'll have to massacre them and I promise my lil brother that I wasn't going to make another blood party... I'm so fuck, but at least I'm dry now... don't think dirty...to late.

"Hahahahah"

Im going insane...

"Dear mother what's wrong with me?"

You know what? fuck it, let just explore this hell, who knows?, maybe I'll find more reasons to hate god.

      As I walk around and try to avoid the gods, I discover this beautiful flower bed and the thought of just laying on it did't seem like a bad idea, so why not? What I didn't know is that it became a mistake, I mean I should have seen it coming, think about it, sleeping on a flower bed, amazing idea right?...I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell.

*Who knows how long*

"Miss wake up."
"Hmm"

I stir a bit at the voice of a stranger but go back to sleep.

"Miss please, you shouldn't sleep in here."
"Hmm, 10 minutes more"

   The stranger shakes me and I gently open my eyes annoyed at the one who woke me up. Then I noticed the itchiness of my nose

"Achooo"

Ugh, shit my nose it's clogged with snot, yuck.

"Miss, why are you sleeping here?"
"Why not?"
"Well for starters you'll get sick and it's not safe ."

...He has a point... I don't like him.

"..."

I stare annoy but he just smiles at me, yeah I don't like him. I stand up and star to leave straight up.

"Uhh?, wait- miss"
"Athena"
"What?"
"My name is Athena"
"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Baldr"

I raise my thumb up and continue to leave until this dumbass trips on top of me and for the first time I actually take notice of his appearance; long golden hair , beautiful ocean eyes and killer lady face, overall a handsome guy.