Daily stuff

I couldn't stay awake to finish the marathon. You can't really blame when Dion's body is just so warm, even you would fell asleep in his comfy, warm arms.( Author is currently sleepy, please do not mind)

"...Thea"

A far away voice calls me, steering my body a bit from dreamland.

"Athena..."
"Hmm"
"Wake up"

I stretch a bit but go back to sleep.

"No,no, come on wake up"
"Uhhh, I don't want toooo"

I say with a groggy and pretty whiny voice.

"I know"

  The voice of who I assume belongs to Dion whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Even so you should wake up before your pad overflows"

Immediately his words woke me up. As my senses star waking up, I take notice of the weight in my back. When I turn my head I found Takeru sleepy form on top of me. I look over Dion, I was sleeping on his chest. No complains from me though, he was comfortable. Best part of all no nightmares to hunt me... I only get them when I'm sleeping alone... let's just say that Yato's absence will hit me hard. I mean, sure, the day I had to sleep without him I don't remember even if I had dreams just total darkness but that's only because his scent was still on the pillows and yesterday was maybe because the fates decided to take some pity on me. But that pity won't last, I know that.

   Cautiously, I get up without waking up Takeru and not stepping on someone. It wasn't an ray task but I was able to do it. Thankfully, no red stains, I was just in time to change the pad. Lucky, this should be my last change, at night I don't bleed much. Once I get out of the bathroom I face my biggest conflict, should I go back to Dion's arms, risking waking Takeru and maybe the some of the Gods sleeping in the floor? Seeing my conflicted face, Dionysus
lifts his arm and makes a motion to make me come over to him.

"Everything ok?"

He whispers to not wake up the others.

"Yeah, all good. Why you ask?"
"Your frowning"
"Well, I was thinking of either going back to my room or go back in your arms."

Dion immediately looks at me like the answer is the most obvious shit in the world. He lifts Takeru a bit to make space for me, no idea on how he didn't wake Takeru up. Without much thought I get comfortable between them, I feel like a sandwich but it's strangely comfortable. Once I stop moving I feel both Dion and Takeru's arms engaged me in their embrace.

"Where did you go?"

  Takeru's groggy voice startled me a bit, poor guy I must have woke him up after all.

"I'm sorry, did I woke you up?"
"Mmmm, not really, but where did you go?"
"To the bathroom"
"Hmmm"

  Soon he went back to a deep slumber. I couldn't really sleep tho, not until Dion started playing with my hair.

  *In the early hours of the the morning*

"Ughh, the sun isn't letting me sleeep. Someone block the light"

Have you ever stayed motionless for hours and hours? Welp, I just did and my body wasn't happy.

"Uhhh, my fucking back hurts."

Someone laugh at me and I know it was Loki.

"The light is murdering meeeee"

  My voice was so sleepy that even I could take myself seriously.

"Morning speedy, did you had a sweet dreams."
"No."
"To bad, now get up and eat. Today we are going to the mountains."
"Mmhmm, ok, have fun without me"

I get comfortable in the couch but then my phone starts ringing. I get annoyed but I still answer.

"For fucks sake, I didn't have sex with your brother!!!"

I scream thinking my friend Dan was calling me like alway to star an argument with me. I hear someone choke on something and laugh at my reply. I don't care honestly, I just want some sleep.

"Umm, what?"

Ohhh shit, Dan didn't call it was Hercules. I got up so fast that you would have thought the house was on fire.

"Hiiii, how are you? Please forgot what I said."
"...Athena, wtf?"
"*sigh* it's a long story...so what's up?"
"Just checking on you"
"Awww, your so sweet but I'm fine"
"Your head isn't"
"Ha.ha.ha are you sure you should be talking?"
"I see you still yourself, talk to you later.bye"
"Bye, asshole"

   I hang up before he could say anything.

"You did what now~?"

I roll my eyes at Loki and go to my room to get ready.

"Your silence is suspicious, speedy~"
"Ughhh"

I fucking hate that nickname and he knows it.

*A few minutes later*

I quickly do my morning routine and then go to eat breakfast.

"Sooo~ speedy"
"I'll go to the mountains with you guys if you shut up."
"Deal"

  I finish my breakfast and go change my clothes. I took the opportunity to even put on a menstrual cup. With it I would be able to hike and explore without worrying about spills... hopefully.

"K, I'm finish"
"What took you so longgg?~"

Loki whines and I roll my eyes at him.

"A girl needs her time."
"More like an eternity"

I flip Takeru off when he saids this and to me my surprise he only chuckles. I thought that he would just maybe start a rumble with me. Either way, we go to explore the mountains and I am struggling. I'm dizzy and just want to lay down!!! Why did I agree to this?!

"Thea are you alright??"

Dion asks me with concern poling in his eyes.

"YeAh, totally"

He raises his eyebrow at me and I just shrug it off.

"Do you want me to carry you?"
"..."
"I don't care if you bleed through your pants and stain me."

And he hitted the nail, it's a valid concern though. It has happened before and it was mortifying. As I think hard about this Dion just gets lower to make it easier for me to climb his back, not like that. I shallow my pride and get on his back. It was really strong and wide. 

"Feeling better?"

Divine, my body is happy with me for the first time in a hour.

"Mhmm, maybe"
"Maybe? I guess I'll just put you down again then."
"Don't you dare!!"

He laughs at my outbursts and I just hit his shoulder gently.

"Ass"

I know he smiled at my words, I just know it.

"Athena are you alright?"

Hades asks

"Yeahhh, I'm better"
"How did you win the war when your so fragile?"

Takeru voice pisses me off and his words, well let's say I could choke him and not feel anything about it. I look at him and he freezes.

"Well, hon when you want to accomplish something really badly to the point of obsession, things like pain don't matter anymore."

Silence sometimes can be a really good response for answer like this.

To be continued....