My 13th reason

*Athena POV*

"Athena Olsen Achilleos"

A male voice summons me to a huge ass throne room. And on the throne a guy sits, looking down on me. That's not a first.

"Athena Olsen Achilleos, I am Zeus Greek god of thunder and king of the heavens

"Athena Olsen Achilleos, I am Zeus Greek god of thunder and king of the heavens."
"Good for you, now take me home."

His eyebrow ticks but surprisingly he maintained his temper.

"I'm afraid that's not posible"
"And why is that?"
"Athena, since the ancient times humans and gods have a strong bond but lately it's been growing weaker. I summon you here to educate the gods with the most troublesome bond about humanity."
"...pfff- hahahahaha"
"What's so funny?"
"Hahaha, sorry, it's just that it sound like a you problem."
"Are you challenging me human."
"Mhmm, what if I am?"

I could feel his rage poring out of him, most would be intimidated, scared and maybe sad but me, I am simply amused. The gods have disappointed me enough for me to understand why the bond has been dying.

"You, a mere human, challenging me? A god?" 
"Please~, stop acting so surprised Zeus, or perhaps you don't recognize me even though you been calling my name? That makes me sad, after all I was the one that made that scar that your currently hiding." 

His expression pales when he recognizes me. Let me be honest with you all, this is not the first time I have met Zeus, actually, the first time was when I invaded the heavens about 20,000,000 years ago. War broke out and many gods died, of course they didn't die, die. They don't have the same concept of death as humans do. I just killed them and then they go back to a kid form without memories of what happened, simple really.

"I thought..."
"What, that it was coincidence?! Hahahah, come on Zeus, you of all should know that there is no such thing as coincidence"
"You were supposed to be dead"
"Hahahah, oh~ your funny, I think you forgot who I am, shall I remind you?~"

Shivers ran through his spine and lords how much fucking power that gave me. The expression of fear, the adrenaline rush just makes me go high of it. I take a sword from between my breast, yes, in a genshin impact way, shout out to the raiden shogun. Btw, I do not look like the shogun, she's a total milf, but I do not look like this gorgeous woman.(author:Athena is the photo in the tittle)

I star walking towards Zeus and as I get closer, the smell of fear intensifies and fuck me because it's amazing

"I am Athena Olsen Achilleos, killer of gods and conquered of the heavens. You might have erased me from history, even blame others of  my atrocities to forget my name but that doesn't mean it did not happened. The scar in your cheek is proof of that."
"Athena, you don't understand. If you don't teach them the world, the humans will die!!"
"So what? Gaia has been dying for centuries now and little to no one has bat an eye. Including, you gods. Now you care?! The nerve"
"It might be to late but we need to at least try something now before it truly is to late. Don't you care for the humans?"

I roll my eyes with annoyance at his tactics to sway me. I mean, is this guy for real? Did he just forgot that he threatened me not even a minute ago.

"Of course I don't, the ones I cared for are dead and not even because they're time came but because of the gods mistakes"
"That's why they should be educated so that doesn't repeat itself."
" Then teach them yourself, after all you have the god of knowledge here. Stop hiding, it's annoying."
"..."

A white haired, beautiful indigo eyes and tan skin gets out of his hiding place.

He bows his head a bit a little as a greeting or as form of respect, I don't know neither do I care

He bows his head a bit a little as a greeting or as form of respect, I don't know neither do I care. I just give him my favorite finger, the middle one, I clarified just in case your to innocent to understand. I'm watching you thirsty middle schoolers, but don't worry I know how to satisfy you all.

"Athena..."

Before he could say something I interrupt him.

" Go suck a dick and choke on it"

See, told you I'll satisfy you. Oh~ this is not what you all wanted, is it? Don't worry, I'll make sure to satisfy does desires too.

I break apart the dimension with my sword and before I could leave, like the usual of this day I'm stop.

"...I ask for the favor own"

Fuck...

"On a December you ask of me to construct a safe place for your brother and I did. You own me."
"..."
"I know your a woman of your word. So, I ask if you to grant my request"
*sigh* "...I'll do it but I have a few conditions"
" very well"
"First, I want full access to technology, be it internet, a car, computer, you get it. Second, you will listen to every I say and will do as I command, if I'm gonna teach it will be my way not yours. And third, if I want someone to help with the lecture they will come here as long as I want, no matter race or species. Lastly, when this all over no matter if they graduate or don't  I do not want to hear,see or even feel any gods presence unless it's you know who."

When I see the Egyptian god, I asume, open his mouth.

"This between us, you have no place to comment. In other words shut the hell up."
"..."
"So, do we have a deal"

I approach Zeus until I stand on front of him and I can still see his fear, I can see the trauma. To have a god fear you is no easy feat but with enough hate, believe me, even a god will discover true fear.

" ...deal"

I smile and shake hands with him and then leave with a feeling of victory. Please, who wouldn't feel like this, I just put two gods on there place. You know what? This is not a bad day, might star shitty but hey the tables turned.

"Athena..."

Now what? I turn my head to the face the person or maybe god.( Yes, my nose is still fuck up. ) And when our eyes meet....

To be continue....

Note: genshin impact does not belong to me neither does the shogun.