Simple, its life

I eat my divine breakfast while humming water under the bridge, that song destroys and rebuilt's me. I could feel Loki's gaze on me but I ignored it.

"Ne~ speedy"

  That nickname is so old and just cringe that my right eye starts twitching, souring my mood in the process.

"What?"

Annoyance was clear as water in my voice.

"What are we going to do today?"

Shit, I can't do much in this state. I prepared to go hiking but that's definitely out of the table. I can barely walk. Something that doesn't need for us to be standing for long periods of time... I feel someone smooth the space between my eyebrows. When I look up, Apollo smiles at me.

"Don't worry to much, yesterday was a blast!!"

Apollo says brightly, I give a small smile at the gesture.

"I had prepared to go hiking, but I can't stand for long periods of times right now"

Sadness was apparent in not only my face but tone. Apollo and Loki look at me confuse and I sigh, to tired to explain.

" women go through a period of time in which they start to bleed out from their vagina to prepare their body's for a posible baby.  In this time some of them have really bad pains besides other symptoms."

Dionysus explains for me. I'll be honest, I am really surprised that he knows all of that. I look at him thankful, of course, but also surprised. As if reading my internal thoughts he chuckled.

"I'm a fertility god"

Ohhh, ok. That definitely explains.

" Is that why Fairy was crying?!"

Apollo looks like his going to cry when he asks this to his brother and it warmed my heart how worried he was.

"Don't worry sunshine, I go through this every month and I took medicine so I'll be fine."

I rub his back to comfort him and he cheered a bit but not to the point he was his usual self.

"Is this why you were speeding towards the bathroom?"

Loki says laughing. His reaction pissed me off, his laughing because I was running so I wouldn't stain myself!! I was so angry but then so sad. I feel pain and so tired, I want this to over. I stand up to leave, I wasn't in the mood to deal with him today and I definitely don't want to breakdown in front of them. But I seemed to forget that life isn't a fan of me. When I get up Apollo made a surprise sound and Loki immediately shut up. I look down to see my pants covered in blood and so was my seat. That was the last straw, I started bawling my eyes out. Everything was so quiet and still. I putted a pad on, why did I overflowed so much? My crying just intensified with my pain and just maybe shame. Someone hugged me, I was to preoccupied in my own pain to recognize who it was. They rub my back and said.

"ᛁᛏ'ᛋ ᛟᚴ"

'It's ok', Loki said while rubbing my back. He picks me up and I latch on his neck. I was still sobbing but at least I wasn't full on crying all the water off my body. We go to the second floor, towards my room.

"Can I enter the room?"

He ask softly. I guess his trying not to set me off again. Either way, I nod in his neck. Once I confirmed my approval he enters my room. Then, he sets a towel in my bed and lays me down. How nice of him. I'm not being sarcastic btw, like really, that's nice of him... I'm still in a shitty mood tho.