Welcome to hell ❤️

Our breath became one, lips not touching yet. I lick my lips and watch him swallow. When I see his adam's apple moving I decided to just fuck it. I kiss his lips and I know I'm going to regret this but in this moment I won't. Dionysus opens opens his mouth giving me entry to his mouth. Then he pushes me to my back and stops kissing me, yet we were still connect by a string of our saliva mix up together. Watching it I realize that theirs no going back now and I think he knows that too by the look his giving me. I take him by the shirt to make him kiss me again but of course the fates know as well I that this shouldn't have happened... In other words I get summon with Dionysus to the trone room with the other gods. He wasn't on top of me anymore. I fell straight on my ass and I believe it was a form of punishment for almost getting laid with a god.

"Ow!"
"Welcome everyone, I am, as most of you know, Zeus, god of lightning and ruler of Olympus."
"Were you the one to summon us here?"

I block what was happening and stand up. Damn, I land pretty hard on my ass.

"That was a really bad timing, huh"
"Hahaha, you can say that again."
"Are you harm?"
"Just my ass"
"Oh, either way it was going to hurt"

  The bastard smirks at me and the all mighty might as well know that my whole body light up on fire from his words.

"Athena,killer of gods and conquered of the heavens, will teach you gods about the humans soul"

What a way to put me in the spot.

"That cowardly bitch is the Athena?!"
"Sour that I got you in your knees like no other?"

  This guy with blue ass hair has serious anger issues, well more like god but still. He gets red from the rage and storms towards my way. Now, I seen and been in this scenario a trillion of times so I do the most reasonable and pacific thing, punching straight up... it was pacific. Don't look at me that way cause it was. You all just to innocent to understand but if you do, we understand each other...probably.

  I must say, I think I might have gone overboard because the rude god pass out and his nose was bleeding a lot... I definitely broke his nose. Oh well, it was his fault for charging at me like a mad man.

  What a way to star school; almost getting laid, probably castrated a god, putting Zeus on his place and breaking the nose of the probably castrated god, nice

  What a way to star school; almost getting laid, probably castrated a god, putting Zeus on his place and breaking the nose of the probably castrated god, nice. I should go out more often.

I approach the body and poke it to make sure his alive.

" you dead already?"
"Ughh"

His waking up that fast? That's impressive, I'll give him that.

"I'll take that as a no"

As I leave I give him instructions to take care of the nosebleed.

"Ice it at least 4 times a day and lean forward so you don't choke on your own blood."