Change of heart

Looking at the board games and then feeling my ass starting to get numb I regret suggesting board games. For real, what was I thinking?! I'm still in pain and I am craving movies with popcorn and Nutella... yes I want pop corn with Nutella, fuck off.

"You ok?"

Hades asks, snapping me back from my deep thoughts.

"Yeah... I don't want to play board games anymore tho. Do you guys want to watch movies instead?"

"What's that?"

Takeru's question surprises. I mean how can they not know what are movies?

"You guys don't know what are movies!?"

They look at me confused at my reaction while telling me that they didn't know.

"What time are you guys from?!"

Theirs answers surprise me because they where from different timelines. That bastard must have done it on purpose.

"Movies are pretty much a work of visual art that simulates experiences and otherwise communicates ideas, stories, perceptions, feelings, beauty, or atmosphere through the use of moving images."

They look at me less confused but doubts where still in their expression. I tell them to sit im the sofa while I prepare the snacks. Once I'm done, I start the Tv and they were amazed.

"So you guys want to star with a classic?"

I say while I sit between Dion and Takeru. When I get really comfortable Apollo, Baldr and Thor sit in the floor, pretty much in my feet. Thor was next to Dion and Tsukito was next to Takeru.They agree, letting me decide on the titanic. They look so absorb by the movie that I had to laugh I few times. Once it was done they had a lot of interesting thoughts on it.

"So he just died, just like that?"

Loki's frustrated voice makes smile. I couldn't help it. The dude was too serious for once in his life.

"Yep"

I take popcorn from Dion while answering with a monotone voice. Well I tried to make it monotone and I think I did an awesome job at it.

"The bitch let him die, what kind of shit ending was that!?"

Takeru angry voice makes me laugh while leaning into him. I have to admit that I been more comfortable around them. He relaxes when I do but still makes a "tsk" sound at me.

"I don't understand"

Tsukitos saids with a frown.

"What?"

I ask

"I don't understand his reason for giving up his life for her."

His frown deepens when the question comes out from his mouth. I think about it for a moment before giving him an answer.

"Because he loves her"

Tsukito looks at me confused and I just get more comfortable.

"I think Jack loved Rose more than he loved himself. She was his everything, Rose was Jacks world and he would rather die than live in a world without her."
"But she lived just fine without him"

Loki says nonchalantly while looking at me with a bored expression.

"Because then Jack's death would be meaningless, what's the point of sacrificing yourself for someone if they are just going to kill themselves?"
"Fairrrr"
"...I think it's stupid, why would you just give up your life for some bitch"
"*gasp*Take-Take!"