A not so fuck up ceremony

I don't stop approaching him and he starts backing up.

"I-I'm warning you"

I grab his hand and start dragging him. I give him a mop then I grab the bucket and drag him again toward the ceremony hall.

"Do you want misfortune?!"
"Why do you say it like that?"
"What?"
"Why do you say it like misfortune is a bad thing when it has brought me the biggest joys?"
"How can misfortune bring joy?"
"Well, I met my best friend through a misfortune, a really bad one, I even had a daughter thanks to it."
"...I don't understand."
"Okey then think of it in this manner, if you only see the bad of things you'll miss out the good ones."
"..."

When we arrived Apollyon's eyes shine brightly.

"Uncle Hades!!!"

So that's his name

"Sunshine, why didn't you tell me you couldn't convince your uncle to come?"

He turns white as a sheet and I piece together what happen... He forgot to ask him to come.

"I'm sorry, I was so excited that I convinced my brother that I forgot about my uncle."
"That's alright, hon. It happens."

I reach for his head and he bows a bit, so cute. I pet his head and Yato looks at me weirdly.

"Stop treating him like a dog!!"
"Le gasp, how dare you Yato."

I hug Apollo and his checks turn pink which makes me laugh. I know I have said this like a trillion times but he is so adorable. It makes me want to tease him.

"Girl, you just met him and you are already hugging him?!, betrayal!!"

Pfff, dramatic as always. I let Apollo go and went towards Yato.

"Says the guy that got a new cuddle buddy"
"That was one time, one time and you still won't let it go!!"
"Hmph"

I cross my arms and look away pretending to be piss. I'm not mad about it anymore butttttt that doesn't mean I'll stop bringing it up. Ignoring Yato's constant complaints about me giving him the cold shoulder, we finish all preparations.

"Yato~"
"Now you want to talk to me?"

I hug him and give him my best puppy eyes.

"Don't be like that"
"...what do you want?"

I smirk and snuggle closer to him.

"Can you give this letter to a grumpy Egyptian god?~"

I flutter my eyelashes and put so he takes pitty on me. He can never say no to me when I act like this and I love it.

*sigh* "you are so lucky I love you"

He pinches my cheeks and I smile.

"Heh, the luckiest"

Yato goes to find Thoth and I mentally do my victory dance.

"Manipulation at its finest"

Loki says while watching my every move. I'll be the first one to admit it that I find it hot. Like, keep watching me.

"Doesn't count if his my best friend"

I wink and he laugh. It sends a wave of shivers through my spine. Dear mother how can a laugh, dark and low for your information, can make my knees a bit weak? Quickly, I compose myself and enjoy the fruits of my hard work...I'm hungry.

*10 hungry minutes later*

"Thea!!"
"What took you so long?!"

I run towards Yato and hugged him. He was gone to damn long.

"Miss me?"

He says teasing me. I snuggle closer to him cause I did miss him... Don't look at me that way.

"Nop"
"Lier~"

I know

"Did you give him the letter?"
"I did, he told me that his on his way"
"Good, the ceremony will take place on 20 minutes then."
"Why that long?"
"Bro, I'm sweating and I'm hungry."
"Makes sense, do you want to eat?"
"That's a problem for another moment, I'm showering first."

I let Yato go and went to my room. I take a shower and put on the uniform that Zeus left on my closet with the rest of my clothes. I go to the cafeteria and take a strawberry smoothie, my favorite, and corn-beef with white rice. It was delicious for your information and even more so because it was free. Free stuff is the best stuff...most of the time. Either way when I arrive to the ceremony hall, we start the entrance ceremony. First, Thoth call up everyone and then Apollo gives a speech about how we promise to study and yada, yada. All that star student bullshit.

When it ends I tried to escape but of course the fates hate me

When it ends I tried to escape but of course the fates hate me. Which btw it's really offensive, like how can you hate me?! Me?!

"Athena~, where do you think your going?"

Whyyyy? Yato, help me!

"Don't look at him, look at me, he isn't going to help you,"

Loki says while grabbing my chin. Holly mother that's so hot!!!!

"Get you hands off my bestie you horny bastard!!"

Yato screams and I laugh my ass off. Good lord knows that I love him but did he need to phrase it like that. As I laugh my ass off Dionysus takes the opportunity to hug my back and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Hey!!"

Yato says and Dionysus just chucked... May the fates have mercy on my soul.

"...you look familiar, have we met before?"
"Yato that's so random, it doesn't matter let's go to my room."

I drag Yato away and say my goodbyes but he resists a bit.

"Thea wait a sec, doesn't he look familiar to you?"
"Ehhh, I guess. Not sure but I don't really care."
"..."

Yato looks at me with a worried expression and it ticks me off a bit but I still I appreciate the concern.

"Would it make you feel better if I ask him later?"
"It would"
"Then considered it done"

I say while continuing my path to my room. Yes, my bestie is sleeping with me, at this point it's a must do. His practically my emotional support dog and my emotional support dog will sleep with me, period... I'm gonna be honest, I can't help but wonder...

To be continued...

Holly shit!! The typos in this chapter traumatized me 😭💀