Finishing touches

"... would you still do it?"
"Without hesitation"

They shiver at my response but still won't look at me with fear...like a monster. He lets go and I get off his lap. I take my phone and show him his clean face.

"Thanks... this might be a bit late but I'm Takeru."

He bows a bit his head and I repeat the action. Even tho he already knows my name I present myself. Then red does the same and we shake hands.

"I'm Loki"

My eyes widen with surprise and nostalgia.

"What?"

He asks and I smile.

"Nothing, it just that you have the same name as my dad."
"Really?"
"Yeah"

Loki was going to say something but of course his interrupted by the other joining us. If yesterday let's bother Athena day, today has to be let's interrupt everyone day.

"Fairy! I was able to convince my brother!"
"Great job, sunshine!"

He blushes at my praise and it makes giggle a bit. Baldr then approaches me, takes my hand and apologizes for not finding Thor... He creeps me out. Fortunately, Loki slaps away our joined hands and takes Baldr away. After they go away I feel Dionysus hands hugging my back.

"Hey, stranger"
"Hey, what are you up to?"
"Well, for starters I'm going ask Zeus to bring my best friend and then ask Thor to come here."

He chuckles and it gives me the shivers, good ones. He hides his face on the crook of my neck and whispers in my ear.

"Ask or threaten?"

I smirk but my knees almost malfunction. Thankfully, before he made me jelly someone yells my name.

"Athena Olsen!!! What do you think your doing?!"

My favorite cock blocker

"Yato!!"

Dionysus let's go off me and I run towards my BFF and do our special hand shake. Finally we hug and as we hug Yato whisper...

"Still whore, huh?"
"Still a virgin,huh?"

Insults is our love language, so don't come at me!

"Where have you been?!"
"Haha, long story short I was kidnap to teach gods about humanity."
"...Why does everyone want a piece of you?"
"Honey look at me, even I want a piece of me."
"Facts"

We laughed and then I introduced him to everyone.

"Guys, come meet my best friend"

They surround us and Yato takes takes over.

"I'm Yayo-gami, future Japanese god of fortune!"
*cough*cough* "keep dreaming"
*gasp* " I heard that!!"
"Good, I hope you did!"

   He sticks out his tongue at me and I repeat the action...I love this guy with all my might and soul, platonically.

"When did you got here?"
"Just now"
"Mhmm"

   Zeus must have heard my convo with Dion and summoned Yato. I still need to get Thor here so I called forth my bow and a arrow, wrote a message, it not a threat, wrapped in the  arrow and shot it at Thor's direction. He'll get it.

"Ok, let's finish cleaning. Sunshine, can you bring a bucket of water?"
"Sure!"

He runs and I find  it adorable how eager he is.