Addictive

Was it too harsh? Maybe... I look over Takeru and he just sticks his tongue out. I smile and stick out my tongue at him, feeling a bit relived that he wasn't acting strange.

"Soooo, Loki"
"Soooo, speedy"

My eye twitch at the nickname but I continue either way.

"Where are you taking us?"
"Hmmm~where indeed?"
"Come on~ tell meeeee"

I quick my legs forward as I whine and Dion grips me a bit more tightly.

"Look who's whining now"
Takeru saids too happy.

"...fuck you"
"Fairy!!"

Loki laugh out loud and I pout at the reaction. Feeling a bit embarrassed I hide my face in Dionysus neck and when I breath in his scent... I realize I made a big mistake. To give you kids a little bit of context, all gods smell good but like really fucking good, to the point that you might get addicted to the smell. Now, if you try not to concentrate too much in the scent or just forcing yourself to ignore it, like I been doing, then you won't be that affected. All that or you been blessed with a not so sensitive nose, unlike me. So to speak me inhaling the sweet addictive scent of Dion is definitely not good. Specially in the neck, cause is one of the spots where it's most concentrated.

I breath in a grunt at my stupid mistake and Dionysus just starts laughing.

"Wow, speedy sure is in a bad mood~"

Loki's voice irks me in a really wrong way but I don't let it get to me.

"Well, why are you in such a good mood?"

I ask trying to distract myself and Loki just smiles widely at me... This is really concerning... I like it.

"Loki"

Suddenly, Baldr calls Loki in a concern matter.

"What~?"

Loki answers while pretending to be innocent. It doesn't suit him at all but at the same time it does... It's weird. I look towards Baldr and give him a questioning look but he just looks away with a red face, this getting to weird.

"πρέπει να ανησυχώ?"

I whispers in Dions ear if I should be concern. He said no, but it doesn't really convince me.

"I know that frown"

He said with a knowing smile and I just raised my eyebrow at him.

"Really?"
"Yeah"

He responds with a really happy tone. It makes question thinks about... well, us. Before I could question him, Baldr interrupts and starts talking to me. I think he wants me to pay attention to him, actually, no. I know he wants my attention. I'm trying to seem narcissistic but its really obvious when a guy wants attention.

"Athena, can I ask you a question?"
"You already did, love"

I said while chuckling at Baldr over the top politeness.

"Hehe, I guess I did"

He gets red with what I think it's embarrassment and scratches the back of his head.

"What is your question?"

I ask to lessen his embarrassment. I think it work because in a second he started smiling really widely. Actually, it just might be that his excited because I wasn't cold at him.

"Where were you born?"
" I was born in the Greek island of Creta."
"But I thought your mother was born in Rodas?"

Apollo joins in with a really good question because in those times traveling was extremely difficult and the islands weren't exactly close in both physical and government wise.

"My dad was a Viking that loved to travel to the point that he pretty much lost his way in to the Greek islands and mom wanted to see more of her so he took her to every land Greece had in those times."

I said with the proudest smile I could muster.

"Then, how did they break the language barrier so they could be together and not kill each other?"

Loki asks with a curiosity over my parents past. I honestly have ask myself that question a million times but I never got the chance to ask them once I understood that they weren't born to understand each others language.

"Honestly, I'm not sure but I always thought that they might not understood their words but they understood each other souls"

He looks away and says....

"That sounds stupid"

To be continued......

I'm sorry for the wait but I'll have to extend the hiatus a lot long because right now school take a big priority. Hope you guys can understand 😞