28. Few Steps Back

POV: Kelly

I took a shower and found Sam sitting on the bed looking at me with either pity or worry, I don't know. I put on his pyjama shirt that I like and he's still silent. I went to sit next to him, ignoring the tequila effect that has me a bit wobbly. I used to be able to handle my liquor.

"Are you okay?" He asked and put his arm around my waist. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder and chuckled.

"Want to share the joke?"

"I guess in a way, justice has been served even if it was not in the manner I hoped for."

"An hour ago you were really upset and consulted some tequila shots."

"My ego is bruised. I think that's what happened. I'm sure I'll get over it." I said and he pulled me into his lap with one swift motion. "Hey handsome." I said against his lips.

He pulled me in and deepened the kiss. His hands moved slowly up my thighs and up to my ass with a squeeze making me moan. My need for him grew as I felt his bulge growing underneath me and I starting to grind on him. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. His hands trailed up lifting my shirt and he hesitated a bit when his fingers moved over my gunshot wound. I bit his lip to shift his focus.

Once my shirt was off and I was exposed to him, he took his shirt off and I gently pushed him down. I trailed kisses from his lip to his neck, his chest and down his toned abs. Gosh this man is sexy. He props up on his elbows when I pull down his pants and he's looking at me with anticipation and a burning look.

His head is glistening with some precum and I swirl it around with my thumb. I take him in my mouth and his head falls back. I keep sucking him and his groans let me know he likes it. I take him deeper and faster and he lets out a flurry of cuss words before pulling me up to his face. He kissed me and held me before turning until I was under him.
"I want you so bad." He said and he slipped his hand down between my legs, getting a moan out of me.

His kiss trail down my neck until he takes my breast into his mouth. His hand continues to rub my already wet core. He slips a finger inside followed by another, making me moan louder. "So fucking wet for me." He whispered in my ear while his fingers kept thrusting in and out in a pleasurable rhythm until I came undone. "Good girl. Now I want you to do that on my tongue and again on my cock." He growled in my ear and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.
He brought his fingers covered in cum and swirled them around my nipple before he took it in his mouth.

He kissed me again and kept rubbing my clit until I was begging for him to fuck me. "Please Sam, I need you."
He smirked and with that he slammed into me, filling and stretching me to accommodate every inch of him. "You feel fucking amazing baby." He grunted as he slammed in and out of me, pushing me to the edge with each thrust. "I...I'm gonna cum baby." I whimpered as my orgasm took over my body. "Let out for me. You doing so good for me baby." Sam kept thrusting and edged me over the cliff again before he released into me and we collapsed on the bed.

"That was incredible." I said as we cuddled and kissed. "It's always incredible with you. I love you." He said and kissed my forehead.
"I love you too."

I spent the next few days thinking about my next move and the rest of my life and what better way to reset than to plan our wedding. Initially I figured we would be engaged for atleast a year but after what happened, I think there's no better time than now. Now being in a few months time, if Sam agrees.

"Knock knock." Sheila said as she walked into the penthouse.

"Hey." I said handing her a flute of champagne.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked while picking up Oliver and setting him on her lap.

"My wedding." I said and she gasped. "And yes, I would be honoured if you would be my maid of honour." I added and to my surprise, a tear escaped her eye. We hugged and chatted some more about it.
"Ofcourse, Sam has to be onboard. It's our wedding after all."

"He loves you, he will agree to anything." She said and we laughed.

She stayed for dinner and thankfully after our talk this afternoon, she had calmed down about the Lisa situation and she was nice to Sam.

"So I was thinking about something and wanted to talk to you about it." I said to Sam as I climbed into bed next to him.

"Uh oh, what's on your mind my love?" He said and I smiled.

"Our wedding." I said and he sat up with a smile. "I was thinking of starting to plan it."

"Ooh that's exciting. When are we thinking of having it?" He asked emphasizing the we, making me chuckle.

I tell him my idea of having a small wedding in a few months in Connecticut close to his family. I figured that would be preferrable since I don't exactly have a family and they've taken me in as part of their family.

"I can't wait to marry you." He said and pulled me in for a kiss. "And what about our honeymoon?" He asked.

"I figured you might have some ideas about that." I said and he smirked and I know he's already got some ideas racing in his mind.