16. Faramir | I don't want anyone else

Tumblr : kiatheinsomniac

notes: I can't see Faramir as being anything other than a soft and devoted lover. Gomez Addams energy when he's in bed with you fr

pairing: Faramir x Reader

word count: 1.1k

warnings: NSFW content, smut, oral (fem receiving), penetrative sex, creampie, very wholesome smut

*

You were breathing raggedly as your fingers trembled, pushing back golden locks of wavy hair, fighting against the urge to just tangle your fingers into them and pull, to use that soft hair to keep him in place as your body took over your brain to grind your hips down. But you resisted and, instead, tenderly pushed Faramir's hair back and away from his face while his mouth, for lack of better wording, made love to your pussy.

He had been nothing less than a perfect gentleman in the moments leading up to you laying on your back, in his bed, like this. He had made your head spin with his kisses, his touch had been so gentle in removing your clothes, checking that you were still alright with this with every piece of clothing that fell to the floor. You could feel how between your thighs was utterly drenched with a mix of his saliva and your own wetness as his lips wrapped around your clit, sucking you. You were barrelling towards your climax but you didn't want to come just yet, you wanted him to be inside of you when that happened, and so your hand landed on his shoulder in order to push him away from you. His blue eyes met with yours as he propped himself up on an elbow, his hand that remained on your thigh continuing to trace soothing little circles on your skin with his thumb.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked and your heart melted at how he was so concerned with your comfort. You shook your head slightly as you coaxed him to come up over your body, to hover over you.

"I want you..." You breathed out, "All of you, please." You hissed inwardly at the feeling of his hard cock against your pussy, the action pulling a moan out of him.

"I want you too." He admitted, "And I don't want anyone else. No one else can make me feel like you do." You blushed and laughed a little bit as he leaned in to kiss your forehead while you reached up to tuck a stray lock of hair back behind his ear.

"How can you say that I make you feel like no other when you haven't even been inside of me yet?" You bit your lip and moaned at the head of his cock pressing against your entrance, one of his hands having gone down in order to assist in guiding himself into you.

"I speak of other organs." He replied with a teasing smile that soon melted into the most honest happiness you had ever seen in a man's eyes, "I speak of my heart, Y/n, that part of me that rules who I am above all else. It commands my will and it commands that I chase after you." You looked up at him, wide-eyed, at his confession during this heavily heated moment, "It commands that I do all in my power to assure that you don't slip through my fingers." Your hands cupped his jaw, feeling the cropped beard there, to pull him down into a tender kiss.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" You whispered against his lips and the two of you muffled your moans with yet another kiss as he pushed into you. As with everything else he did with you, he was gentle, only pushing the tip of his cock in and then out, slowly working himself deeper into you and paying attention to each little reaction that you gave to assure that he wasn't giving you too much too quickly. By the time he had carefully worked half of his length into you, you were whimpering for more, for it faster and he was quick to oblige, hissing at the feeling of your nails raking down his shoulders with how close you were already, given all the attention that his mouth had laid upon you.

He had not wanted this to end so quickly but, with the way your walls were gripping his cock as you grew closer and closer to your climax, he found that he too was nearing his end. The sight of you writhing, gripping onto his biceps and calling out his name in moans as your cunt clamped down on him with a spurt of your juices was almost too much for him and he began to lose the sense of rhythm that he had set up. His thrusts pushed you to the border of oversensitivity as he pushed into you, body leaning down over you and muffling whines and groans against your neck as he chased his orgasm inside of you, all of your body inviting him to: your hot and wet cunt gripping him so tightly, your nails curling into one of his shoulders, your other hand tangled in his hair and cradling his face to your neck, your legs wrapping around his waist and begging him to stay close. One of his hands reached up to cup your cheek, feeling your blush under his palm, while the other went down to grip your hip, helping to keep you in place as he finished inside of you with his last few powerful thrusts.

He fought the urge to collapse on you but you seemed to want just that with the way you were holding onto him and so he rested upon you, head on your shoulder, too sensitive to pull out of you just yet. He could hear your hammering heart, your little panted breaths against his head as you buried your face in his blond hair. When he deemed that the two of you could take it, he slipped his softening cock out of you and laid down beside you, arm out to invite you to curl up to his side. You did exactly that as you continued trying to regain your breath.

"Did you mean it?" You asked quietly after a while, breaking the near-silence in the room.

"That I love you with all my heart?" He asked and you nodded your head slightly, afraid of his answer and that perhaps he was, in fact, thinking with other organs when he said that. "Of course I did." You could feel your insides melt as the confession warmed you, "I want no other by my side." He leaned down to press a kiss to the crown of your head, "Get a little rest and then I'll clean you up." Another kiss to your temple, "And I can tell you all about how you mean the world to me."