'Touch'

Recommended by kpop_kool123
Ship: Minho x Jisung (the only time I'll do top min)
Smut

Everyone was out buying clothes or at the park. The only people that were still at the house was jisung and Minho.

Minho was downstairs watching tv while eating popcorn. And jisung...the boy was doing naughty things.

Jisung was in his room 'touching' himself. He was pleasuring himself while thinking of Minho. He had a crush on him for a long time but never confessed it.

He was covering his mouth with one hand so that Minho couldn't hear his moans. Oh how badly he wanted Minho to fuck him.

While jisung was touching himself Minho was gonna go upstairs to use the bathroom. While he was heading there he did hear a bit of noises from jisung's room.

"What the fuck..." He told himself. He didn't really mind it at first until he swore he heard a moan.

Minho smirked at himself and opened the door to his room. He took out a vibrator from his room and closed the door to his room.

He then walked over to jisung's door and softly opened it. Jisung's back was faced to Minho so he really couldn't hear or see Minho walking in.

Minho was having the time of his life viewing jisung from the back, seeing him moan and fingering himself. He was getting hard just by the scene.

Minho was observing him for a few minutes until he started walking towards him and put his fingers to jisung's back.

"Need help baby" Minho whispered in his ears and jisung got shivers all over his back. Jisung nodded his head yes. "Words baby" Minho demanded. "Yes" jisung moaned out.

Minho carried jisung to his bed and put the vibrator up his ass. He put it all the way at level 10. Oh now jisung was a moaning mess.

"M-min AHH~~" Jisung couldn't even speak due to the vibrator. While jisung was moaning Minho was getting hard.

Minho pulled his pants down and jisung was flabbergasted. He was so big jisung was worried if he ever got dicked down by him.

"Mind sucking me off baby" Minho asked seductively and jisung nodded yes. "I won't understand if you don't speak" minho said.

"Y-yes mmh~" jisung got up with the vibrator still up his ass. He licked the tip of Minho's dick and kept giving kitten licks.

He then started putting the dick inside his mouth and bobbed his head to it. Minho groaned and pulled his hands up to his hair.

"Your doing me so good baby" Jisung moaned sending vibrators to his dick. And oh the made minho feel so good.

Jisung went deep to his throat were Minho could feel the muscles tighten around him. "No gag reflex?" Minho asked and jisung shook his head.

Jisung kept bobbing his head. He then let out with a pop and swirled his tongue around and Minho head went to the headboard.

Minho started busting up his hips and grabbed jisung's head and made himself get in control.

Jisung was already letting out some cum due to the vibrator and Minho shoving the dick to his mouth.

The room was filled with moans. Jisung and Minho were filled with sweat but also pleasure. They are most definitely gonna do this often.

*knock knock*

"Jisung? Minho?" Chan says and they both immediately stop what they're doing. "Oh shit" minho says quietly.

"Are you guys okay, what are you doing and what's that noise" Chan kept throwing questions at them.

"STUDYING" they both said in sync. "Oh alright and we also brought food so hurry up" Minho screamed out an 'ok' and Chan went back downstairs.

They both looked at each other and cleaned themselves up. "So...." Jisung said. "Wanna do it again tomorrow" Minho asked.

"Yes!"

- poppy out