'Hitman'

Recommended by neolvrrrrx
Ship: Jeongin x Minho
Angst and Fluff

"Jeongin, boss called you over to the office" Jeongin put down his coffee and stood up. "Thanks for letting me know" He walked passed him and went to the bosses office.

He knocked on the door and waited till he let him in. Once he received the command he walked in and sat in front of him.

"Jeongin, do you think your an amazing hitman" Jeongin looked away from his boss and slowly nodded his head.

"I need words"

"Yes sir"

His boss smirked and leaned a bit forward. "Would you do any mission I give you" Jeongin bit his lip. "Yes sir"

"Even if it involved killing your mom"

All of Jeongin's thoughts went away and he froze. Killing his own mother is something he would never do. He loves his mom with all his heart and if he ever had a mission to do that, he would kill his own boss if he had to.

Jeongin gulped and his boss laughed. "I'm playing with you Jeongin" Jeongin sighed and touched his heart, It was beating fast.

"I do have a mission for you though, that's why I called you" Jeongin looked back up at him and nodded his head.

"I need you to kill the Lee Minho. He is Mr. Lee's son. You know how we want to kill Mr. Lee for a long time, right" Jeongin nodded his head and his boss continued talking.

"If we want to get Mr. Lee, we have to eliminate his valuables. And those valuables is his son."

His boss passed Mr. Lee's son profile to Jeongin. He grabbed it and flipped thru all the pages. He looked back at the boss and smiled.

"Are you going to do the mission?"

"Yes I am"

"I have my hopes very high for you, so don't disappoint me. Alright"

"Yes sir"

"You may go now"

Jeongin walked up and left the office he looked at the profile again and looked at his picture. "Your days will end Minho, sorry beautiful man"

Jeongin's plan was going in action today. They had given him info that Minho was gonna go to a bar today.

Jeongin is going to try and seduce him and slaughter him right after. He fixes himself a bit and walks inside the bar.

He sits down and orders himself a drink. He looks around to try and find Minho. "Here's your order" Jeongin grabbed it and tried to find him again.

He found him. He was sitting by himself. Jeongin thought he would wait for a couple of minutes till he walks up to him.

He continues to watch him while he sips his drink. "He's just a beautiful as he is in real life" Jeongin smiled and soon that smile faded.

A guy walked up to Minho and got all touchy with him as soon as he sat down by him. He saw how Minho looked a bit uncomfortable and that annoyed Jeongin for some reason.

He put down his drink and walked up to Minho. He pulled the man's hand away from Minho and tried his best to look intimidating.

"Who the hell do you think you are" The man snickered and got up. "Who are you to talk to me like that. The fact that you proceed to act as if you own this place while you were just violating him."