'Sick'

Recommended by YeriIsMyGf
Ship: I.N x Minho
Fluff

Minho woke up sick in the morning. Never ending sneezing, coughing and horrible headaches.

Jeongin told him to rest in his room and only call him since the rest of the members are busy. So that's what he did.

If he was hungry, jeongin brought him food. If he was bored, jeongin would entertain him. Minho felt so special today thanks to jeongin.

Minho didn't wanna stay in his room anymore, he got a bit bored staying there. So he went downstairs with jeongin.

Jeongin was cooking food for Minho since he ate almost 2 hours ago. Jeongin received a back hug and looked behind himself and saw Minho.

"Minho why aren't you in your bed" He asked sternly. "I got bored staying there" Minho said while putting his arm over his chest and pouting.

Jeongin turned over to face him and shook his head. "Looking cute won't help you out bubs" Minho let out a groan and was stomping his feet.

"Why can't I stay here"

"Because Chan said you stay in your room and let us do the work for you"

"NOOOO, Chan isn't here so I doesn't matter"

"..."

"Im right, so imma sit on the couch and watch some tv"

Jeongin shook his head again and watched him sit on the couch. "I'm making you food so just wait patiently" Minho screamed out an ok and waited as he was told to.

Everyone was doing their own activities. Chan doing a live, seungmin and hyunjin watching tv, jisung and felix playing a game and Changbin was asleep.

Jeongin was using his phone while eating, until Minho came up to him. "Innie...I can't sleep" minho says in a soft low tone.

"Aw why can't you sleep bubs" Minho was rubbing his eyes. "Nightmares.." Jeongin patted to his thigh signaling Minho to sit there.

Minho immediately understood and sat down on his thigh. He laid his head on his shoulder while jeongin was patting his back.

In a few minutes jeongin had heard snores coming out of minho, knowing that he's asleep now. Chan walked downstairs and looked at them both.

Chan whipped out his phone and took a quick picture. "This is so cute" Chan said and jeongin's cheek turned a tint of pink.

"Send me that" jeongin asked and Chan let out a laugh and nodded his head. "Gonna use it for your Lock Screen" Chan asked. "For sure will" Chan let out another laugh.

"You think his fever is getting better?" Chan asked. "A bit" Chan walked over to Minho and put his hand on his forehead. "He's still burning"
Chan was a bit worried.

"He'll get better, I'm taking care of him so don't worry" jeongin reassured chan. He didn't want him to get him worried.

"Ok, goodnight you two" chan said. Jeongin said back a goodnight and Chan grabbed a water bottle and went back upstairs.

Jeongin carried Minho and brought him upstairs to his room. He opened the room door softly and laid him down gently.

As soon as jeongin was about to go Minho grabbed him by the arm. "Don't go please..." Minho said and jeongin laid down next to Minho.

He put his arm around Minho's shoulder and Minho laid his head on Jeongin's chest.

"Are you comfortable bubs" Minho nodded his head yes and tried going back to sleep with jeongin singing to him.

"I like you jeongin" Minho let out and quickly covered his mouth. "Sorry that slipped" Minho was nervous and distracted himself with his hands.

"I like you to Minho, a lot actually" Jeongin said back to him and Minho was holding back a smile. "Wanna be my boyfriend Minho" he asked while playing with Minho's hair.

"Yes I do" Minho said quietly and jeongin let out a smile. Jeongin turned Minho around so he can face him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Now I'm sick with you"

- poppy out