𝐄𝐏.𝟔

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ'𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝟹:𝟹𝟹𝚙𝚖

Today I was finally going to see what my báby gender was, of course Kay was gonna be late so I made my appointment a little later since he wanted to go and so did imani.

"Hello" I answered the face time "journey send me where the doctors office is" imani said I nodded going to our linked text messages.

"Actually imani ima just pick you up" I shrugged "aight I'll see you soon then" I hung up grabbing my keys I locked the front door and left.

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
"Where you going" china stood in front of the door "I'm going ta go handle something I be back" I told her "stop fucking lying to me. You going to go see that lil bitch right" i let out a heavy breath.

"You think I don't know you got that ugly ass bitch pregnant" she yelled "bro just move from the door whatchu want me to not be there for her I already got ha pregnant" I shrugged "tell her to abort it. Call her" china pointed to my phone.

"Nah I'm not doin that you trippin" I shook my head "tell her or when I see her I swear to God" I scrunched up my face "the fuck that's supposed to mean" I raised my brows.

"It's on sight" she shrugged laughing "bro watch out talkin like that" I shoved her out my way.

I went to the elevator has she followed me "Kevin! Kevin" she yelled following me I pressed the button waiting for the elevator.

"Cmon I'm sorry baby, just don't go" I raised my brows at her "first of all get off me bru" I laughed "Kevin I fuckin hate you" she shoved me.

"Dumbass bitch" I mumbled getting in the elevator.

I finally made it to the doctors office "hello sir how can I help you today" the lady at the front desk asked me she looked good body busting though the uniform she was wearing.

"I'm here for someone journey Solvery" I asked "yea she's in the waiting room right there" she pointed to the back I nodded at her.

𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘
"Look" imani said I looked up and it was Kay "they ain't call you yet" he looked at me "nah, what happen to your face" I glanced at the light scratch he had "nun don't worry bout it" I shrugged.

"Journey Jose solvery" the lady called all three of us stood up and headed to the back "how are you doing today" the lady smiled while we walked to the back.

"I'm good" we finally made it to a room "your doctor will be with you soon" she smiled leaving the door cracked.

"Oh shit I ain't even know that was you Wassup mani" Kay dapped her up and hugged her "yea Nigga" she laughed I chuckled shaking my head.

Kay started looking though the cabinets along with imani "y'all so ghetto get out them people stuff" I laughed.

"Girl I need these gloves" imani put the hand full of gloves in her bag, Kay had bandages and hand cream "hi how are we today" my doctor came in.

"I'm good I'm good" I smiled "oh who are these people" he chuckled "I'm her best friend and this her baby daddy" imani answered.

"Oh nice alright let's just get started then" the doctor went to the same cabinets Kay and imani were in "oh looks like we gotta refill this box" he threw out the empty box.

"I'll be back" he left the room and my eyes shoot to imani and Kay "y'all know y'all dead wrong" we all busted out laughing.

"Okay I'm back can you lay down for me" the doctor got the sonogram thing he put the cold jelly on my small baby bump while Kay stood by me on the bed bored.

"Baby looks healthy let's hear that heart beat" I chuckled "perfect heart beat, looks like your having a healthy baby..boy" I smiled "let's goooo" Kay semi yelled.

"Congratulations" the doctor wiped my stomach throwing his gloves away "have a good one" he left the room.

𝐴/𝑛 𝑡𝑓 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡

"My son finna be straight pressure" Kay quickly grabbed his phone calling dougie while me and imani shook our heads "look like I'm having a God son" imani hugged me while we left the room.

"Yoo wassup you dayroom ass Nigga" Dougie answered while we all got in my car I guess Kay Ubered here "niggas havin a boyyy" Kay yelled.

"Wrda bro it's lit" dougie loud ass over the phone .

"On god yo ima hit ya shit when I'm at tha crib" Kay hung up "so y'all wanna make her son bad" imani laughed.

"Hell yea-''

"No there not" I started my car "aight we out getting food" I asked and they nodded.

@𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙.𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑡.

                                            _ _ _