𝐄𝐏.𝟐𝟐

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺
𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌.

𝟸:𝟸𝟹𝚙𝚖

I was currently at the park with Esrä he was running around with a new friend that he made at the park I checked my phone since I got a notification as I looked up Esrä fell.

"Okay it's okay" I picked him sitting him down blowing his knee "it hurts" he hissed "ima pour water on it until we get home" I told him as he held his knee rocking back and forth.

"Ouu, mommy" he moved the water bottle "come on it's time to go" I grabbed our things, I unlocked my car door letting him climb inside the back.

"We going to daddy house?" I nodded driving off "yea" he bopped his head.

"Yo daddy finna throw a fit when he see this" I placed the bandage on "can you make me noodles?" I nodded picking him up he was getting way to big for this.

"Which ones you want?" I held up chicken or beef "that one" I put the noodles in bowl with water putting it in the microwave.

𝙰/𝚗 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚟𝚎.

"Mommy can you make them spicy" he said "are you going to eat them" he nodded his head "of course" the noodles was done and he was eating I was sitting in the living room.

"Wassup nigga" Kay kissed Esrä cheek "hi daddy, I got a boo boo on my knee" I rolled my eyes I didn't feel like hearing Kevin's mouth.

"Why what happen" Kay glanced in the living room "I was running around and I fell" Kay nodded "you good now?" Esrä nodded.

Soon Kay came in the living room taking off his shoes and his hoodie "how the fuck you let my son fall journey" I rolled my eyes.

"What you mean how I let him fall, he literally explained it to you he was running around and fell" he rolled his eyes.

"How about you watch him and stay off the fuckin phone my nigga" he sat on the couch "Kevin he's three years old, he's gonna fall once awhile.so what's the problem" I shrugged.

"Ion wanna hear nun of that shit wrda bro next time my son come to me with a problem ima make it problem" he glanced at me.

"Okay Kevin whatever" I stood up from the couch going to the living room "you done bug?" I cleaned up the noodles from off the table.

"Yeah" he was so into the tv I washed the bowl "cmon so you can bath, you have school tomorrow" I picked him up taking him to the bath room.

"You want your toys?" I asked him helping him take his clothes off "yeah. Can you put the bubbles in there to" i laughed "of course bug get in and then I'll put your iPad on the charger".

Me and imani were relaxing I wanted to take her on a girls day and I'll pay for everything since everything that happen.

"So how are you feeling" I glanced over at her we were getting our nails did "I just been trying to get over it my surgery is tomorrow so" she sighed shrugging I frowned I truly felt bad.

"You know it's gonna happen when it's the right time" imani smiled.

"I know, what's been going on with you and Kay?" I rolled my eyes "girl the other day he was mad at me cus Esrä fell at the park" I looked down at my nails "sounds like something Kay would do you know how he is about Esrä" imani laughed.

"I know but he acts like I'm the babysitter instead of the parent" the door open I raise my brows is that China.

"Girl look" I nodded my head at the door "that bitch is lucky I'm going through what I'm going through cus I would've beat that bitch up" imani yelled the last part making her look over here.

"Yea bitch I'm talkin ta ya ass niggas ain't forget all that shit you was saying and we can most definitely fight next week" imani turned around she was more of a fighter then me.

"Why would I fight you when my problem was with her" she pointed to me before I could say anything imani cut me off "cus I'm her best friend. And I wanna fight you" imani shrugged.

"Nah I'm finna call my bitches what the fuck" she stepped outside making a cool. I really ain't wanna fight I just got a fresh set but fuck it.

I looked through the window and seen china getting into a black car.

"I really wanted to fuck that bitch up" imani laughed drinking her milk shake "I know you would've" I smiled.

I finally made it home putting my keys on the island along with my purse I haven't been to my house in manhattan in so long since we've been at Kay's house. He was over right now watching Esrä.

"Yo why China calling me talking bout you wanted to jump her" Kay mugged me "what? She's lying to you no one wanted to fight her" I sat down taking off my shoes.

"For real journey leave ha alone y'all Niggas on sum weird shit" I raised my brows "but where was this energy when she jumped me while I was pregnant?" I shook my head.

"Your really a joke to me" I went upstairs I checked on Esrä who was sound asleep I went to the bath room running some water.

While that was running I called imani "hey boo" I smiled "hey girl. Tell me why China called Kay and said we was tranna jump her" we busted out laughing.

"She's lying cus I literally wanted to fight her one on one she the one who called people" imani shrugged "right. So I was like she's lying and Kay didn't have that energy when she literally jumped me while I was pregnant" I laughed.

"Bro that part I can't stand her" I nodded "for real it's just weird to me I don't know I'm honestly tired" I ran a hand down my face tying my hair up.

"Girl I can only imagine I'm finna go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow" I nodded "good night love you"

"Love you more"

I got out the shower going downstairs "and keep my name out ya conversations nigga" Kay mugged me "I been letting you slide but stop calling me out my name I been told you that" I shook my head.

"And no one was talking about you I was telling imani something that had something to do with her" I shrugged grabbing a water out the fridge.

"This ain't finna work I'm out tell my son I'll come get 'em tomorrow you fuckin trippin" he put his things on.

And after that he soon left.

𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔?

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒕 17𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒕 & 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 & 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝒎𝒉𝒔!