𝐄𝐏.𝟑𝟔

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝟸:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

Me and Kay were getting ready for imani's pool party "you still mad at me ma?" Kay came behind me placing his arms on my waist.

"I honestly don't care anymore" I moved his hands he smacked his lips "aight, ima but inna car" I shrugged looking for my slippers.

_ _ _

We finally made it to imani's party Kay parked the car and we made it inside "hey journey boo" imani pulled me into a hug.

"Heyy boo I missed you" we pulled away from the hug "I'm glad y'all was able to make it" imani smiled "where Kay" I shrugged "I don't know" I chuckled.

Imani shook her head "but where the drinks at" I honestly wanted to just have fun.

"They over there" imani pointed at a mini bar "ima be over soon I gotta change" I nodded I poured me a drink.

I was sitting at the bar and a man sat beside me, I would be lying if I said he ain't look good, he had dreads and tattoos all over.

A/n you know dem dread heads do it tha best!

"Not gon lie, you look good what's ya name?" The boy asked me "journey" he nodded  "why you sittin by ya self" he asked I shrugged.

"I was waiting for my friend I don't know where she went" I looked around "so lemme keep you company till she get back" I smiled.

"What you drinkin on" he pointed at my cup "Bacardi" he laughed "what" I chuckled "that shit nasty" he picked up the henny bottle.

"Not if you have a chaser" he nodded "I mean I guess nah but I still don't fuck with dat Bacardi shit" I rolled my eyes.

"Henny ain't any better" he snapped his neck towards me "you trippin henny wayyy better then Bacardi" we both laughed.

"Henny make my chest burn"

"But for real tho, you gotta man?" I bit my lip glancing around my eyes met with Kay's who was already eyeing me down.

"Uhm, no I don't have one" I looked back at the boy "I'm tranna be ya man, ion understand how niggas ain't wife you up yet" I nodded.

"Right" I agreed "journey can you come with me upstairs I gotta get something" imani tapped me I nodded glancing back at the boy "lemme get ya ig or something" he handed me his phone.

I put my instagram following myself "I'll follow you when I get home" he nodded and I got up following imani upstairs.

"Bitch who was that" imani said while we walked upstairs "some dude, he was cool to talk to" I shrugged.

"But what about Kay?" I sat on the bed while she looked for whatever she was looking for "I mean he's been acting weird towards me" I bit my lip.

"Oh my god it's always something"

I chuckled "I know" I rolled my eyes Kay busted in the room making me jump "mani get out real quick lemme talk to journey" Kay said not taking his eyes off of me.

"Uhm, okay" imani left "why you busting in her room like that" I asked "why the fuck you talking to other niggas acting like you single and shit!" Kay yelled.

"I can't talk to other men?" I raised my eyes "that's not the fuckin point you telling niggas you single now?" Kay was yelling, I honestly never seen him this mad.

He was probably drunk.

"Kay your drunk you needa relax" I stood from the bed "I don't gotta do shit cause you was so mad when I was talking to Alina but it's fine when you do it" he was getting all in my face.

"Now if I really fuck that bitch don't be mad" he left the room slamming the door I took a deep breath leaving the room as well.

"You alright I heard him yelling from downstairs" imani rubbed my back while I sat on the couch "I don't know" I shrugged.

"He went off for nothing" I shook my head "ima go to the bath room real quick" imani stood from the couch.

I laid my pounding head on one of the pillows "you good ma" the boy from earlier sat beside me "yes, I have a bad ass headache" he nodded

"You want a water?" I shook my head "aight" he got up he soon came back with a cold water "thank" I opened it sipping some.

"Go upstairs to one of the rooms instead of being downstairs with mad niggas" I glanced at him "can you wake me up in like thirty minutes" I stood from the couch he nodded and I went to imani's room.

KEVIN
I was in the car not gon lie I was tight as fuck that journey was talking to that broke ass nigga "don't worry bout her Kay just relax" Alina spoke.

"Nah shit dead blew mine, that nigga could get shot right in his face" I shook my head Alina smiled though the camera.

"You really crazy but don't worry about that girl, she probably just did it to get under your skin" I chuckled "she probably did but I ain't fuckin with dat shit" I shrugged.

"But I got work in the morning if anything call me if you need me good night Kay Kay" Alina smiled I nodded hanging up.

"You might as well fuck already" Dougie chuckled "nah, I wouldn't do that to journey" I shrugged "nigga like you ain't do it while she pregnant" I screwed my face up.

"Aight and I learned from that , ima changed man" we both busted out laughing "yo dat nigga that was with journey imani know him?" I glanced at Dougie.

"Yea I guess so" he shrugged this nigga don't know shit.

_ _ _

It's been a couple days me and journey talked everything out and she told me how she felt about me and Alina.

"Because you can talk to females but throw a whole fit when I talk to one man?" She raised her brows "it's not even like that, if youn want me to talk to Alina no more then I won't" I shrugged.

Journey rolled her eyes "yea cause ion even play like that, block her" journey pointed at my phone.

"Actually lemme read y'all text together" she held her hand out for my phone, I handed it to her "oh okay" journey handed me the phone and I blocked her.

"And I apologize for yellin at you crazy, I was drunk and I was mad"

"It's good, but don't do no shit like that again" journey said making me nod.

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote & comment.

Will this really be the end of Alina 🌚?

Thanks for 53k mhs