𝐄𝐏.𝟖

♡︎ 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑙𝑦𝑛

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆
𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑙𝑦𝑛

𝟺:𝟺𝟺𝚙𝚖

Me Kay and his mom were over at my moms place planning me and Kay's baby shower. "First we gotta rent a place" my mom said I nodded my head "yea cus I'm not doing it at any body's house" Kay nodded his head.

"And me and you are gonna cook?" My mom glanced at Kay's mom "yea alright so we got all this planned that's good" Kay's mom stood from the couch.

"Where you going ma" Kay asked "I'm going home I gotta pick up Brooke" he nodded his head "you need me to drive you?" She shook her head.

"No stay with ya baby mama" she chuckled and I laughed.

Kay walked her to the front or where ever he walked her "so I'll take you to look for a dress when?"

"Hmm, maybe like in two days" I shrugged she nodded "alright well I gotta get to work,your sister should be coming home soon" my mom placed a kiss on my forehead while she grabbed her car Keys.

"Ya moms just left" Kay told me "I know. I seen her" he nodded "cmon we out" he grabbed his things "ima wait for my little sister to come home so she can come with us, ion want her here by herself" Kay nodded grabbing his phone sitting back by me.

We were there for a good thirty minutes before the door bell rung Kay went to go answer "who the fuck" I heard my sister voice and I went to the door "journey who's this" she pointed to Kay.

"Kay this is my sister rosalind, rosalind this is kevin" I introduced them to each other my sister nodded "why you here you never home" she walked past me while I closed the door "damn" Kay chuckled "cus I didn't want you to be home alone Rosa" I followed her.

"Girl I'm grown I'm fourteen" I rolled my eyes "your coming with me and kay" she shrugged "I guess" she sighed.

"You sighing like you had other plans" I sat on her bed while she looked for something to change into "I was actually planning to see my Man" I laughed "just tell him to come to manhattan" I shrugged.

I really didn't care that my sister was dating and plus I try to let her be open and invite him over so she don't have hide anything.

"Fine, get out weirdo I'm changing" we both laughed and I went back to the living room "she's getting ready she should be ready to leave soon" I sat by him.

"Ew that one is ugly ma" I looked at a dark blue dress "bug this one looks good" I rolled my eyes this was honestly wasting my time.

"No I'm gonna look dumb fat" I gained a little weight from me being pregnant and I did not like it. "Alright, let's go over there than" my mom pointed at the other side of the store.

"Ouu yes this one looks good" I pointed at a dress "you want it" I nodded my head I already had shoes at my house so it made no sense to get more anywho we paid and left going to the food court.

We found a table and sat down "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" my mom said I nodded my head getting on my phone.

"There that bitch go right there" someone yelled and before I could look I felt someone grab my hair and pull me to the ground another person kicking and punching me.

"Stupid ass bitch I told her stay from my man" the group of girls ran off I got off the floor wiping my bloody nose.

"What the fuck happen journey" my mother ran to me and I broke out in tears I could barely breathe nor get my words out "I- I don't know. They jumped me" my mom grabbed our things and we left.

"Ow" I hissed at my mom cleaned my busted lip and my fuck up nose "I'm sorry mama, we gotta take you to the hospital tomorrow" my mom said grabbing another cotton ball putting alcohol on it.

"Alright it's good Now" my mom kisses my forehead we both left the bathroom I was staying at my moms house she never changed my old room ever since I moved so I had my own room.

*Bing*

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                         𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒💕

      Tell me why some bitches jumped me at the mall.

What! Who the fuck jumped you

   I don't know I didn't see they faces, they came from behind me

Who you think it could be?

   That's the thing I don't know🤷🏽, you think it would be china?  Cus one of the girls was like "I told you stay away from my man" or some shit like that

What the fuck you should talk to Kay about it
& lemme find out it was her I'm lightin that bitch up.

       😂😂. I'll probs text him I'm honestly so tired & my whole body hurts

Alright get some sleep my love, love you text me if anything 💕.

                                                       Love you more ‼️💕

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

I signed turning off my phone I'll just ask Kevin about it.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘'𝑠 𝑏𝑡𝑤

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑗𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 ?

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑡

                                _ _ _