𝐄𝐏.𝟒𝟎

JOURNEY JOSE SManhattan

JOURNEY JOSE S
Manhattan

10:23pm

"You still going to Kay's concert tomorrow night?" Imani asked I nodded folding my clothes "yea, I'm taking the kids to Kay's mom house inna minute" I placed all the clothes in the dresser.

"Okay, so tomorrow I'd meet you at your house and we can just go to the airport together" I smiled "alright, see you soon, love you, boo" I hung up going upstairs.

"Did y'all pack what y'all needed?" Esrä nodded "lemme see what you packed" he handed me his bag "I don't know why you got all these toys in here"

"Mommy, where's my pink pants" I shrugged "ny, they not in your dresser?" She shook her head.

"Just pick something else" I heard footsteps coming upstairs "daddy" Nyla ran up to Kay "wassup mama" he picked up Nyla.

"You aight esrä" he nodded "yea, I'm trying to see what shoes to take to grandma house" Kay glanced at me.

"You aight ma" Kay pecked my lips "yea, I wish they would hurry up" I chuckled.

"Ima take these" I nodded, finally everyone was ready "esrä put your seatbelt on bug" he huffed Kay let him ride without a seatbelt for what I don't know.

✧✧✧

"Finally, grandma missed y'all" Kay's mom placed a kiss on both their foreheads "Awh, I'm gonna miss my babies" I pulled esrä into a hug.

"Ma, you gonna see 'em next week when we coming back" Kay laughed "okay, I know I'm just gonna miss my baby" I kissed esrä cheeks.

"Aight ma, we finna get going we gotta flight to catch inna AM" I stood from the couch "alright, y'all be safe" I nodded and we soon left.

"You want sum to eat before we get back to the crib?" Kay asked driving off "yea, I wanttt, Chinese food" he nodded "the one by ya house?" I shook my head.

"Aight ma, text me what you want" Kay got out the car my phone rung "imani baby, I miss you" imani chuckled.

"Girl I'm finna see you inna morning, everyone packed and ready to go?" I shrugged "I don't know, but I know me and Kay packed" she nodded.

"I text Dougie, he's on his way over now" I laughed "and you swear you finna leave this nigga alone right" we both shared a laugh.

"The dick game, too strong" I rolled my eyes "anyway, where y'all at this late?" Imani said "we just dropped the kids off, we at the Chinese spot" I showed her out the window.

"Ouu, y'all making me hungry" I glanced at Kay who got in the car "you got my sauces?" Kay handed me the food and the drinks "yea ma, they ain't have that other sweet shit tho" I sucked my teeth.

"They ain't never got shit" I sipped my drink "yo mani" Kay took my phone out my hand "wassup, nigga" Kay chuckled, it wasn't funny.

"Yo, where ma nigga dougz at" imani smiled "he just got over here" she flipped the camera towards Dougie.

"Put dat nigga onna phone"

"Yo, what's goin on muddy" Dougie yelled into the mic "yo ma heart, why you ain't pop out ta the studio earlier?" Kay yelled back, I gently hit his arm.

He needs to be quiet "yooo you know I was with shordy" I raised my brows "who the fuck you was with earlier?" Imani said in the background.

"See what you did" I whispered shaking my head "I wasn't with no body" I grabbed my phone "imani, I'll call you in the morning, love you" I hung up.

We finally made it home "ima carry the food" I nodded getting out the car.

We made it upstairs, we ate watched a movie and soon went to bed.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

"Kay get up, it's going on six-thirty" I shook him, going back in the bathroom I brushed my teeth washing my face.

"Mani, ya niggas almost here?" Kay asked in a raspy voice "yes Dougie driving dumb slow" I heard imani huff "aye, chill" Kay chuckled.

"Can you get dressed, you asking if they almost here and you're not dressed" Kay smacked his lips "aight, ima see ya niggas" he hung up.

"Why you ain't wake me up, when you started getting dressed" I shrugged "because I woke up around five" Kay shook his head.

"Why you waking up so early ma" he looked for something wear "because we would be late if I didn't cus I know you wasn't gonna wake up" Kay chuckled.

The door bell rung and I went downstairs "imani, my baby" she pulled me into a hug kissing my cheek "you ready to go on this trip thooo" she smiled as I let them in.

"Hey dougz" I nodded at him "wassup journey, where Kay?" Dougie asked "he's upstairs getting ready, it's granola bars, and like small breakfast snacks if y'all want in the kitchen until we leave" they both nodded and I went back upstairs.

"Dougie and imani is here" Kay nodded "b-lovee and blu onna way" I raised my brows.

"I didn't know they was coming" I chuckled "ma, we got songs to perform together they gotta come" I nodded "I forgot" I sat on the bed watching Kay get ready.

"Could you do a quick ponytail in ma hair please" I nodded and he sat in between my legs "you want it low or high?"

"Low ma, you already know that" I chuckled.

✧✧✧
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋
  𝟓:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I ain't gon lie a nigga is tired" Dougie said we were all in the car "right, I'm ready ta get to the crib a nigga tireddd" blu agreed.

"Y'all needa shut the fuck up with all that complaining" jasmine, b-lovee girlfriend mumbled. Her and imani weren't on the best of terms.

Anyways we finally made it to the house, it was beautiful "everyone got they own rooms?" Jasmine asked "yea nigga the fuck" b-love threw his arm around her.

"I mean what kinda question was that" imani said, going inside, her and journey went upstairs"yo, I thought Alina was coming" cblu asked as we all made it into the living room.

"Wait, Alina?" Jasmine asked "yea you know her?" Dougie asked "yess, that's my bitch, she pulling up?" Jasmine asked.

"Yea" cblu said.

This finna be a long ass week "you alright baby?" Journey sat on my lap "yea ma, I'm tired" I kissed her cheek.

"So get some rest upstairs" she stood up. I followed her upstairs, "I'm finna take a nap" journey laid beside me.

Now how ima tell her that Alina is coming.

HEY MY LOVES!!!

Omg y'all I ain't update in so long, so I Had to make this chapter type long, & ya know they messy parts will be next chapter.

& what they mean Alina coming 😬

Anyways thanks for 75k readers loves!!!