𝐄𝐏.𝟐𝟎

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆
𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛

𝟹:𝟸𝟹𝚙𝚖

I was helping Esrä with his homework which he hated doing "mommy ion wanna do this right now" he complained "cmon baby you gotta finish it"

"Nah I ain't doin dis" esrä got up "you want me ta call ya daddy?" I grabbed my phone he shrugged "call 'em" he shrugged going upstairs.

Before I could call Kay the door bell rung and of course it was Kevin i unlocked the door standing to the side "you need to get your child" I laughed "what he did" Kay followed me to the kitchen I pointed to his homework.

"Esrä!" Kay called he came downstairs he had his head set on I don't know who told him to get on the game "why you not listening ta your mother" Kay picked him up bring him to the table.

"Cus ion feel like doin no homework right now" he shrugged sitting down "Esrä I ain't ya mother you finna do that homework" I screwed my face up at Kay what's that supposed to mean.

Esrä mugged Kay "I mean duh you ain't my motha you a whole boy" I ran my hand down my face.

Esrä only acts like this cus of Kay. Kay had him around dougie and his friends and now esrä doesn't listen nor does he know how to act. He's gotten way worse and Kay thinks it's funny and cute.

Kay chuckled "keep playin wimmie ima beat ya ass" Kay mushed his head. "That's exactly why he act like that now" I bit my strawberry "he don't act like nothing journey stop sayin that" I shrugged.

He finally got done with his homework him and Kay was playing 2k while I was cleaning up "MY NIGGA GET THE FUCKIN BALL" Kay yelled ion know who they was on the game playing with.

"HES DUMB, YOU JUST LET HIM GET A WHOLE POINT!" Esrä yelled they both was getting on my nerves.

"RIGHT MY NIGGA" Kay yelled I dried my hands going upstairs.

It's been a couple hours I was scrolling on TikTok with Kay threw an arm over my waist "whatchu want" I asked my eyes not leaving my phone.

"What you mean 'what I want' I can't be next ta my baby moms?" I rolled my eyes "one of your girlfriends left you?" I laughed he sucked his teeth getting off of me.

Me Esrä and Kay were on the couch, due to Esrä we would take turns staying at each others houses so he wouldn't have to travel back in forth.

"Esrä would you rather me and mommy live in the same house or keep going back and forth" Kay asked out the blue my eyes shifted towards Kay then to Esrä.

"I would want y'all to live together" Esrä said I bit my lip I do kinda wish everything was different, I would rather Esrä have to parents that are together.

"Me to but ya mommy to stubborn" I raised my brows "Kay do we really need to get into why we ain't together?" Kay chuckled "chill" I nodded my head.

"That's why I thought" I unlocked my phone "I wanna take Esrä to six flags with my sister and brooke" I looked up the tickets.

He shrugged "so take 'em" I rolled my eyes "Kay you gotta come to I can't handle them all myself" I looked over at him "and I want my friend Jayden to come" Esrä added in.

"And I want auntie to come" I nodded my head "I'm playin ima come with ya" Kay threw an arm around my neck he was being way to touchy.

I was ordering the tickets I even got one for imani specking of imani she was calling me "hey imani bae" I smiled "hey boo, I gotta tell you something are you alone?" I raised my brows "no I'm with Esrä and Kay"

"Can you go in a room by yourself" I got up off the couch going upstairs "I'm alone what happen imani?" This girl was worrying me "journey I'm pregnant" my mouth dropped.

"Wait what when did you find out?" She hummed "I found out yesterday I'm like two months" I gasped "congratulations who's the daddy?" I asked "okay so you know how I was fucking with dougie and kaden" I slowly nodded my head.

"Yea so the dad is between them to" I laughed "imani you is a hoeee, you better get a DNA test" we both shared a laugh.

"I knowwe I just wanted to tell you cus you my bitch and I tell you everything" I smiled "okay well you know I'm here if anything, lemme get back to Kay and Esrä before they start doing something they ain't got no business" I muttered.

"Okay later love you" I said I love you back and I soon hung up.

I can't believe she's pregnant.

Hey y'all .

How y'all feel?'

Also I haven't been updating cus I have no ideas for these chapters anymore please give me ideas YALL Z

Also this book is doing so well I'm literally at 13.3k readers like whatttt???

Anywho don't forget to keep voting & commenting YALL comments really be having me dyin.

Anyways bye mh'ssss