𝐄𝐏.𝟏𝟕

♡︎

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆
𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝟽:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

Everyone was at my house Esrä birthday was tomorrow and we were making the last little bit of plans "so all the food and done and made" my mom pointed to my kitchen.

"And Kay and imani can go pick up the cake tomorrow while you get Esrä ready" I nodded my head "Ima bring the food to the place" Kay's mom said.

"Aight bet we got all this shit planned" Kay said everyone nodded and agreed "alright im finna start heading home I'll see you tomorrow baby" imani hugged me "okay love you get home safe" I blew her a kiss.

Everyone left and I was now waiting for Kay to leave "you might as well get comfortable cus I'm not leavin" Kay kicked off his shoes "boy bye, you sleeping on the couch" I shrugged going upstairs.

I laid down I was on TikTok when I felt a dip in the bed "Kay" I turned around "what" he got under the covers "go sleep downstairs"

"Why I can't sleep withchu" he threw an arm around my waist.

"Cus" I removed his arm "where's the remote" he asked I shrugged "how you don't know, ya bed comfortable" Kay got him self comfortable in the blankets

"So Esrä don't sleep in here?" I shook my head "no cus we not even finna make that a habit" he chuckled it was Kay's first time in my bed room and he's acting slow.

"Good morning birthday boyy" I picked Esrä up out his crib he rubbed his eyes and face "you ready for your party" I kissed his face going to my bed room.

"Wake your daddy up" I placed esrä on the bed as I went to my attached bathroom I ran his bath water putting in bubbles and his toys.

I went back into the room sitting on my bed "my lil nigga finally one" I think Kay was on live "Kay don't put my son on that live" I warned him I didn't want Esrä on social media yet.

"Here his mother go yall" Kay turned the camera to me "yo dougz join ma shit" Kay yelled like the phone wasn't right there I took Esrä from him taking him to the bath room.

I undressed him putting him inside the tub "bubbles" Esrä said he was kinda talking small words but not sentences "yes papa bubbles" I put them on his head.

I let him play with the toys before I bath him and washes his hair I wrapped him up in his tiger towel bring him to my room.

"Kay get him dressed while I make him something to eat" he nodded getting outta my bed I went downstairs grabbing the eggs and bacon Esrä loved scrambled eggs I couldn't stand them

"Here papa" Kay put him in the high chair and I put his plate down "mama" Esrä pointed at the tv "hollon I got you right now" I grabbed the remote putting on a kid show for him.