𝐄𝐏.𝟏𝟎

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆
𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖

I was cleaning up my house and clearing out this spare bedroom that I had in my house i was gonna
Make it esrä bed room and decorate it I honestly wanted Kay to be here with me to help me decorate our sons room but at least I had Imani to help.

The door bell finally rang I smiled before I went downstairs to the door I looked through the glass and it was Kay my smiled quickly faded.

"Whatchu doing here" I stood at the door frame "I wanna talk to you" i shook my head "I'm doing something" I shrugged and he scrunched his face up.

"Whatchu doin that you can't talk to me, you gotta nigga over" he tired to look in my house I shook my head "uhm no I'm fixing my sons room" he mugged me "you mean our son" he pointed in between us.

"Right..you ain't actin like it's our son tho" I chuckled he let out a heavy sigh "cmon, stop playin with me" he pointed his hand in my face "you got me in this hall way" Kay chuckled shaking his head.

"You know you hurt my feelings the other night" Kay tilted his head "I know and I apologize I did talk to her about it" I huffed "alright Kay, I have stuff to do" I pointed inside my house "lemme help you" I shrugged standing to the side letting him in.

"So whatchu workin on" he asked while he followed me upstairs "his closet I got most of his clothes but I didn't get to much cus he's gonna get clothes from family and the baby shower" I showed him the decorative closet.

"And whatchu doin now" I pointed at the crib that was in a box "I'm gonna set up his crib and put his name with those letters" he nodded "aight I'll help you" Kay pulled up his pants and got started.

After a lot of time and looking up YouTube tutorials we finally got it "you gon put a sheet on this or sum" I shook my head "nah Ima wait till he's actually here" i replied.

"But my moms wanted to take you to see a place for the baby shower" I raised my brows why didn't she just text me "today or" I scrunched my face up.

"Yea so cmon" he left the room.

"So Kay's mom took me to see the place and I like it so I think ima just do it there" I showed my mom pictures of the place and she nodded her head.

"Well you gotta have a date on when you wanna do it so I can get Rosalind to make the invitation cards" I nodded my head we were in April so I was gonna just do it April 15th.

"Okay well she can do that" I shrugged grabbing my phone I raised my brows imani had sent me china's story I clicked on it.

It was on the lines of.

"SHORTY LUCKY THATS ALL SHE GOT, THEN WANNA RUN TO MY MAN ABT IT😂 IM KICKING THAT STROLLER WHEN SHE DROP IDCCCC😂‼️

I screenshoted it taking a deep breath this bitch is mad obsessed with me soon I got a face time call from imani "hello" I huffed "you seen what I sent you, I'm tranna figure out who stroller she's kicking" I nodded my head in agreement.

"Wrd cus it's most definitely not mine" I shrugged my shoulders "and I texted her and was like 'put a @ on it' cus that bitch gettin a lil to bold I'll fuck her up myself" I laughed.

"Bitch looks like a clown" I most definitely checked her page she had a highlight of her and Kay but it was kinda from a minute ago "journey that's on everything when I see that bitch it's up" imani said "right should I text Kay?" She scrunched her face.

"Hell yea he gotta do something about this" I nodded my head going to our shared messages.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                         𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗

                                                                 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄
                                                                𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
     Why is YOUR girlfriend non stop making post abt me. That shit getting annoying she's mad childish

Man ion know, I ain't talk ta her

          & that's what pisses me off you don't give af🤦🏽, she's making treats to your child as well bad enough she already jumped me while I was pregnant.

Whatchu want me to do journey out my hands on the girl? I already talked to her.

    Kay your so fucking dumb, I don't know why I had a baby by you & next time that stupid ass bitch say sun bout me or MY child she's done.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"She's dumb and Kay is just even dumber" imani huffed "and he just won't see his son" I shrugged "I mean but you do have the right tho. His girl is threatening you and your unborn child" I nodded my head.

"Nah wrd and I feel bad cus his mom already picked out the place and I don't wanna do the baby shower anymore"

"Girl fuck Kay I'll play the baby daddy at the baby shower" I laughed "you been actin like it more then Kay" I shook my head.

"Ima call you right back I'm tired" imani nodded her head "alright love you bye" imani said before I hung up .

"Mommy!" I called for my mom "what happen" she sat by me pushing my hair behind my ears "it's Kevin, this whole thing with him is stressing me out" I closed my eyes.

"What happen" she raised her brows.

I soon explained the whole thing to her she comforted me and gave me advice, this whole thing did not go has planned.

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚊 𝚖𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 😓

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍

𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊'𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙱𝚢 𝚖𝚑'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

_ _ _