𝐄𝐏.𝟑𝟐

𝐾𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑧 { 𝑘𝑎𝑦 }𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑥 ,𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘  𝟹:𝟸𝟹𝚙𝚖

𝐾𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑧 { 𝑘𝑎𝑦 }
𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑥 ,𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘
  𝟹:𝟸𝟹𝚙𝚖

"So when did you think it was an appropriate time to see your daughter Kevin" china said I glanced at her shrugging "ion know mane don't blow me right now for real" she scoffed.

"I'm seeing her right now ain't I?"

"No that's not the point, you ain't see her since you found of that she was yours which was three weeks ago " China went on and on.

"Cus im pretty sure when journey was pregnant and had her baby you was there right" I raised my brows.

A/n actually journey had a harder pregnancy but ok.

"Yo bro stop brin shorty up , like every conversation is her stop comparing everything cus ya ain't the same" i quickly reminded her.

"Mhm I really don't care but stop picking favorites with the kids" I jerked my neck back "da fuck is that supposed to mean?" She smacked her lips.

I ain't never have to go through this shit with journey.

"You see Esrä more then you see Nyla" I chuckled "duh dick head he live with me ,I just found out about her . You dead slow wanna prove something so bad and ain't got shit you sayin right" I laughed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Are you still taking Esrä too Jayden's house he keeps asking 😩😭

                           Yea I'm bouta be onna way he ready ?

Yes hurry up , your kid is driving me crazy !

                                               That's what we do best 😂

Lmaoo, bye
READ 3:45pm

"Aight I gotta dip tho" I turned my phone off "bye Kevin" she chuckled shaking her head "fuck is you shaking ya head for my Nigga" she waved me off.

"Nothing get out" I shrugged "was finna do that anyway"

JOURNEY
"Okay daddy's down the block I think you should start putting on your shoes" I walked Esrä upstairs.

"Which shoes you wanna wear" we looked at the shoes is the clear containers

A/n y'all know them things that ppl be putting they shoes in ?

"These" I opened the container handing him the shoes "esrä please don't mess those up" he tied his shoe.

"I'm not" the door bell rung and he ran downstairs I opened the door for Kevin "you ready" he picked Esrä up.

"And you talking about me" I laughed "you good ma" Kay kissed my lips "yea I gotta run some errands" I put my slippers on.

"Aight well we out" I nodded "I love you bye" I kissed esrä forehead.

My phone rung it was my sister this girl never calls me "hello?" She smiled "hello to my favorite sister in the world" I shook my head.

"I'm your only sister and I know you calling to ask for something so hurry up and spit it out" she laughed "alright you don't gotta be rude"

"But I do need a ride" I nodded "to where?" I was willing to take her "uhm it all the way in Staten Island" I raised my brows.

"Unt un Rosalind I'm not driving to Brooklyn then Staten Island you need to come to manhattan then I'll take you" she smiled

"That's all I needed to hear I'll be over soon , love ya" I shook my head "love you more" I hung up going upstairs.

I showered getting dressed putting my hair up soon some time passed and my door unlocked "I dead forgot I gave you a key" Rosalind laughed.

"Cus your slow like that cmon I need to go" she rushed me I turned off my tv grabbing my keys.

I drove off "so what's in Staten Island?" She chuckled "mind your business, nah lemme stop its Crish birthday" I nodded.

"I lowkey forgot y'all was dating"she laughed "we broke up ,we're just not over each other yet" I glanced at her "uhm and what does that mean?" She shrugged.

"We don't wanna be together but we don't want each other seeing other people" I nodded in confusion "yea that seems miserable"

"No it's not" I shrugged "whatever I don't care Rosalind just don't let that relationship get to you" she nodded.

"Okay but your kinda not my mom so" I looked at her "I didn't say I was your mom I literally don't understand where you go that from but do you" I pulled up to whatever this was parking.

"Don't get so mad, and thank you for taking me love you" she blew a kiss getting out and Crish was already waiting for her at the door.

KEVIN
"You want me to pick him up?" Journey asked "yea china want me ta see nyla" I shook my head.

"Alright, well I'm on my way over there I'll call you later" journey hung up I couldn't tell if she was mad or not.

I knocked on the door china finally answered "took you long enough I was about to just put her to sleep" I walked past her in the house.

"So your keeping her for the weekend?" China grabbed Nyla's bag "duh china oh my god bro yes I'm keeping her you keep asking the same shit getting me tight" she nodded.

"Nyla!" She called I stood beside the couch Nyla soon came into the living room "Kevin" she smiled I picked her up kissing her cheek.

"You alright mama?" She nodded I glanced at china who was smiling looked stupid as fuck.

"Go put ya shoes on we leavin"

"Why did you bring her back" esrä huffed "don't start with me I'm not even playing" Nyla sat on the couch "where ya motha esrä"

"She's in y'all room" I nodded "y'all don't do nun y'all ain't got no business doing" they both nodded "you aight" I sat beside her on the bed.

"I'm fine ,you brought Nyla here?" I nodded "oh I didn't cook so we might have to order something" I shrugged.

"That's fine wimme ima let them bath while you order" journey got up going downstairs.

"Well hello Nyla" journey smile "hi journey" she waved "don't say hi to my mom" esrä budded in.

"Esrä don't be a meanie" journey glanced at him "what y'all wanna eat?" I asked.

"McDonald's" Nyla said "I was going to say McDonald's but Nyla said it so I don't want it anymore" Nyla rolled her eyes.

"Leave me alone" journey shook her head.

"It's gonna be here in like 20 to 30 minutes" every one nodded.

Thoughts?
Thanks for 46k readers mh's

What chapter should I end this cus I don't wanna drag it & make it boring!