𝐄𝐏.𝟏𝟐

༺♡︎༻ 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆.𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆.
𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝟻:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖

Me and my mom were doing our last little bit of báby shopping, I was now eight months and would soon hopefully give birth.

I glanced at my mother "you definitely need to get him mittens" I threw them in the cart "you gotta car seat for him"

I shook my head "No I forgot to get one" I pushed the cart "pick one from right here" I looked around at the car seats.

Me and Kay wouldn't talk at all. He would just send me money from time to time too get things for Esrä, him and china recently had a bad break even going back and forth on social media.

"Okay and this is good for now?" I nodded my head while we went to self check out I scanned and paid for all my things.

"I'm hungry" I started up my car "I'll cook when we get home" my mom said while I drove off.

I was on my phone when I got a face time call from imani "heyy" she smiled "what you doin?" I playfully rolled my eyes "I'm waiting for my mama to finish cooking"

"Okay okay, so I just found out something I don't know if it's for sure true yet tho" I raised my brows "oh my. What happen?" She chuckled "so now all of a sudden china is having a ʙᴀʙʏ" I shook my head.

"Well damn" I laughed "now I'm finna kick her bum ass baby stroller" imani really had no chill "I ain't see shorty make a post about me nor my child since that one day" I shrugged.

"Yea cus she know better anywho, did you speck to Kevin or y'all still acting childish" I rolled my eyes "it's honestly not even me Kay doesn't know how to be serious nor mature" imani nodded her head.

"It's whatever just worry about you and your child" imani shrug "yup but I'm gonna call you later. Love you" she said her love you and I soon hung up.

I was at home I was bored outta my mind. My door bell rung I wasn't expecting any company so.

"You need something" I tilted my head "I came to drop these off" Kay held up a bag from Chanel I grabbed it the bag "it's fa ma son" I nodded my head "I mean I can see that" he huffed.

He handed me a stack of money "I don't need your money right now" I handed it back to him "journey just take the fucking money" I rolled my eyes snatching the money from his hands.

"Why you being like that" he scrunched his face up "it's no why your asking me that kinda question right now" I chuckled.

"Aight well whatever I did I apologize" I scoffed "don't apologize to no one but your son" Kay frowned "anywho I got things to do bye" I closed the door.

It was baby clothes and pacifiers and bottles no baby needs a designer pacifier but whatever. I put all the things in his clothes and threw the bag away.

I grabbed my phone calling imani "hey bebe" I smiled "you feel like running some errands with me and going to the bank" she nodded "of course you
need me to start getting ready right now?" I nodded.

"You look so pretty" I smiled "thank you so what we going to the bank for" she asked while I drove off "Kay gave me money for Esrä I don't need it so ima put it to his savings" I shrugged she nodded.

"I mean that's good that your putting up money for Esrä just incase" I nodded my head.

Kay's mom wanted me to come over she got Esrä some clothes so I decided to go over I knocked on the door and Brooklyn answered "Heyy long time no see" she pulled me into a hug "yes I know I been busy" she locked the door.

We both walked to the living room and Kay was there.

"Where's your mom?" I asked Brooklyn "she's on her way she went to the mall for the baby" I nodded sitting on the opposite couch from Kay.

"I gotta go get Brooke Kevin I'll be back" Kay nodded his head following Brooklyn to the door I pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Journey" Kay called my name I ignored him I wasn't here for him "journey" he called me again he took my phone outta my hand but I forgot to close my messages "you don't hear niggas callin you" he shut my phone off slipping it in his pocket.

"Give me my phone back" I pointed to his pocket "nah you gotta attitude fa nothing"

"Ion gotta attitude I just ain't come here for you"

"Ion give a fuck who you came for wrda bro" I shrugged my shoulders standing up "ion got time ta argue with you move" I pushed past him going to the bathroom and Kay followed me.

I turned around "why are you following me" I raised my brows "cmon journey lemme make it up to you" I shook my head.

"Kay- I don't think that's" I got cut off by his mom "Awh hi baby" she pulled me into a hug "hey mama" I pulled away from the hug.

"Alright I got the stuff whenever your ready to take it it's in the living room"

I smiled "okay thank you" she smiled "of course" she left going to her room then I looked back at Kay.

"Journey" I knew Kay wasn't finna stop bugging me about it.

"fine, if you fuck up again that's on you and I would actually like to see change in you this time"

"I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I gotchu"

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙.𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘.

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝑚ℎ'𝑠

                                             _ _ _