𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐄𝐏.𝟐𝟑

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝟹:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

Today Esrä had a school play, Kay's been on tour and he was currently at rolling loud he wanted me and Esrä to come but he has school.

"Did you record his play?" Rosalind asked "girl duh, that was literally his first play" she shrugged "okay okay don't get no attitude" as soon as I said that I loud bang came from my old room at my moms house.

"Get your son journey" I rolled my eyes getting off the couch "what are you doing bug" I scared him "nothing" he smirked at me.

"I'm not playing Esrä , don't make a mess in here"he nodded turning back to his iPad.

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
I had just got done performing this shit was fire that crowd was everything "yo where we gotta go?" I asked dougie who shrugged.

I would be lyin if I said I didn't want journey here right now.

"Kay flock I'm a big fan can I get a picture" I light skin shordy came up to me she was fine as fuck "you can get more then a picture" I smirked and she tilted her head.

"So wass the word" she smiled "I'm finna go back ta the telly" the girl nodded "aight I'm finna pull up" I nodded caching back up to the group.

Someone knocked on the door "wassgod ma" I stood to the side letting her in "hey" she smiled looking around the room. Now dat I'm really lookin at this bitch she's chop.

Me and Esrä we're currently on our way home "can we stop at McDonald's" Esrä asked I didn't feel like cooking so why not.

"What you want in your kids meal" I looked back "nuggets" I ordered our food and waited I looked through Kay's story who was boo'd up, that's why he couldn't answer Esrä call's?

I chuckled turning my phone off. We'd finally made it home "I'm done mommy" Esrä hopped down from the chair "okay go wash your hands while I clean up" I threw away the trash.

"Can you call daddy he's not answering" I frowned "get my phone off the couch" he handed me the phone and I went to Kay's contact it rang for a bit and he finally picked up "what journey?"

"Your son wants to talk to you" I handed the phone to Esrä I cleaned the kitchen and soon Esrä handed me back my phone "yo" "what?" I muttered.

"I'm bouta get off tour" I shrugged "why you tellin me" I sat down looking into the camera "cus I miss you" I laughed "nah your story tell me other wise just get it though your head Kevin, we're never gonna work out"

"Why not?" He raised his brows "I don't want to me with someone who's constantly disrespecting me, you've been doing it since I've met you by the way, and I'm tired of it so I don't want a relationship with you like you told me before 'you could never see yourself with me" i quickly reminded him.

"Yea but you actin like Niggas can't change" Kay screwed his face up "Kevin, how many chances did I give you? To act right so me and you can work out" I huffed.

"I been expressed how I wanted to be with you even before you had Esrä"

"Okay but what was you still doing while I was pregnant? Messing with other women is that proving you want a relationship with me or Iam Trippin like you always say?" I raised my brows Kay didn't say anything.

"Oh okay then, you alway tranna make it seem like I'm buggin when it's actually you" I shrugged "alright journey I apologize" I shook my head.

"Kay you can save that weak ass apology, I heard that a hundred times bye" I hung up why that felt good to get off my chest.

Me imani and Esrä were on our way home from some art thing that imani told me about "girl my man acting up" imani was typing fast as hell on her phone as I stopped at a read light. "Which one" I giggled she quickly looked at me

"Girl not right now" she showed me the text "girl I'm driving I can't read that right now" we both shared a laugh "wait why is Kevin posting you him and Esrä on instagram" I shrugged my brows.

"Who knows me and him got in to some things he wants to get with me but ion know if I'm willing to give him a chance yet" imani hummed.

"Well don't rush or force yourself, when your ready your ready when your not your not" I nodded my head I checked on Esrä in mirror he was asleep "but I don't want Esrä with parents who ain't together and who's always arguing" imani nodded.

"So when Kay get back from tour have a real talk with him send Esrä to him mom or your mom and have a one on one talk has adults yall not 17 anymore"

"Okay I think that's what I'm gonna do"

___________
Two week later
__________

"So ya wanted ta talk to me?" Kay sat down on my couch "yea" he nodded his head waiting for me to continue.

"Okay so ion even know how to go about this but basically I feel me and you are really immature when it comes to communication because we have nun at all because it always turns into a fight" I express.

Kay nodded his head "and I feel like we should work on that if we want to be together, I don't want Esrä to grow up always hearing his parents arguing"

"I agree withchu I do wanna work on dat with you I do understand where your coming from no one wanna be disrespected all tha time" I nodded my head.

"Yea that's another thing. I want you to work on that as well down to you alway calling me out of my name" he bit his lip.

"I really do apologize for that and I really mean it to that's somethin ima work on fa you" I nodded my head "well that's all I wanted to talk to you about" we both stood from the couch and I walked him to the door.

"Ima hit you" I nodded Kay pulled me into a tight hug I didn't know if I wanted to hug back or get him off of me.

"I'm sorry"

"Okay Kevin" I gently removed myself from the hug.

This chapter is so bad omg, anywho thanks for 18k readers :3

Byee