𝐄𝐏.𝟑𝟒

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿!

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 20𝑡ℎ

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆
𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 20𝑡ℎ

  𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐
𝟻:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

It's been almost a year now Nyla had lived with me and Kay, Kevin moved into my place and we moved on from there.

China has had no contact with Nyla since she left her and Nyla was perfectly fine and surprisingly me and Kay's relationship has actually been really healthy.

"What kind of wrapping paper should we get?" Kay pointed at a white and red one "that's cute" I put it in the cart.

We were doing our last little bit of Christmas shopping for the kids "esrä would love this" Kay picked up Roblox gift cards.

"He would" I laughed and kay put the in the cart.

A/n don't ask why I'm making a Christmas chapter in the middle of June work with me😒.

We finally made it to check out the lady bagged us up "okay your total is seven thirty five" Kay swiped his card grabbing the bags.

"Call my mom tell her we on the way" Kay told me starting the car "hey baby" she answered and I put her on speaker.

"Hey mama , Kay wanted me to tell you were on the way" she chuckled "okay why his ass ain't just call me" Kay rolled his eyes.

"Cus I'm driving ma" Kay huffed , this man get an attitude so fast "alright see y'all soon be safe" I smiled.

"I'm always safe" Kay said making me roll my eyes "we will later" I hung up Kay glanced at me "what" he shook his head.

We finally made it to Kay's mom house.

"Mommy!" Nyla and esrä ran towards me "hi my babies" I placed kisses on both their faces "wow just fuck me right" Kay rolled his eyes.

Both of them giggled "I missed you too I just missed mommy more" Kay picked up Nyla.

Over time Nyla has gotten way more comfortable with me even calling me mom , mommy etc she rarely talks about china and we try not to bring her up.

"Where grandma" I picked up esrä kissing his face "she's in her room she had to get something" I nodded sitting beside Kay on the couch.

"Go put y'all shoes and socks on y'all feet look crazy" Kay said making me chuckle they both ran to the back "and stop running in my house" Kay's mom told them.

"Thank you again for watching them" I told Kay's mom as we all stood at the door "of course" she smiled we left heading down to the car.

"Can you put the heat on its cold" Nyla complained "I gotcha inna minute mama" Kay started the car "y'all want chick fill a?" I glanced at them.

Esrä looked at Nyla while she shook her head "yea I want that" esrä said. Him and Nyla have gotten a lot closer since they live together now.

But they did have they ups and downs and they both act like Kay "you gon door dash it cus it's dead no chick fil a ova here" I shrugged.

"I don't mind just hurry and get these kids home" Kay laughed even tho I was dead serious.

My phone rung "hey love" I smiled "hey boo , I miss you what you doing" imani smiled at the camera.

"Nothing just wrapping these last bit of gifts while Kay and the kids are out" she nodded "Awh , you need to pick up my gifts for esrä" I gasp.

"Imani I dead forgot you told me about that" I laughed "I know I was waiting fa you to come and get them" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"When Kay and the kids come home I'll head over there" imani nodded "okay later boo love you"

"Love you more" I hung up the front door unlocked and I heard chatter "you guys are back way earlier then expected" I chuckled Kay kissed my lips.

"I told ya we wasn't gonna be gone for long" Kay took his jacket off "uhm, y'all don't have to take y'all stuff off we still gotta go to imani house" Kay smacked his lips.

"I ain't goin ma" Kay flopped down on the couch

"Cmon please I don't wanna go by myself" I complained.

A/n same thing imani told journey now look at ha.
Playing step mommy!

"Aight bruh" Kay said i quickly removed the smile on my face "never mind you don't gotta go" I put the gifts under the tree.

"Cmon man don't start I'm tired journey" I shrugged "then go to sleep, I'll take the kids" I went upstairs changing.

"I ain't think you was really gon come I would've cleaned up" imani stood to the side letting me and the kids in "I mean I did say that" I laughed.

"Imani!" Esrä yelled and she picked him up we all walked to the living room "girl I have so much to tell you" imani sat down "whattt!!"

We talked for a bit before Kay started calling me "hello?" I put the phone on speaker.

"Where you at ma, you still at imani crib?" Kay said "yea why you okay?" I raised my brows "I'm chillin what time you finna come back home?" I hummed.

"Like around nine why?"

"I'm finna head ta the Stu" I nodded "oh alright don't be gone long cus ima be home soon" he chuckled "aight ma" I hung up.

KEVIN
Dougie called me over to the studio "was good nigga you been actin Dayroom" dougie dapped me up "you u forgot a nigga had kids" we both made our way to the studio.

It was setty, cblu and blovee already in the Stu it was mad bitches.

I ain't paying them shordys no mind "wassup nigga" setty dapped me up "whatchu fuckin with" I sat down "nun finna get inna booth" I nodded.

"Y'all nigga ain't think to roll up" Dougie ask "you a fuckin dope head of course you wanna smoke" cblu laughed making me chuckle.

"Nigga shut da fuck up" Dougie waved him off "if y'all niggas don't shut the fuck up arguing in front of the bitches" blovee shook his head.

Some time passed we was smoking I was pretty high outta my mind niggas was fuckin with da bitches and setty was in the booth.

"You mad quit you aight love" some brown skin shordy sat beside me "I'm chillin" I signed sitting up fully.

"You don't seem like it what's wrong talk ta me pa" I glanced at her "I'm high as fuck" we both shared a laugh.

"I can tell" she mumbled "where you from" I asked her due to her thick accent "I'm from Memphis" I nodded.

"And I'm guessing you from nyc?" She chuckled "you already know da vibes" I smiled "you look good ,I'm fuckin with ya features" she smiled.

"Thank you" she nodded "what's ya name doe?" I asked her my name is "alina" I nodded.

We talked fa some time ole girl was cool "I'm bouta dip tho" I stood up she nodded "can I get your number or something I enjoyed talking to you" she smiled.

I heisted for a minute before handing her my phone "ima text you" she kissed my check.

Thoughts ?🌚.

Next chapter finna be... lord

Anyways don't forget to vote & comment mhs & thanks for 51k readers!!!