𝐄𝐏.𝟒𝟏

This the last chapter with drama y'all ☹️, maybe

𝒥ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓎 𝒿ℴ𝓈ℯ 𝒮
ℳ𝒾𝒶𝓂𝒾 FL
10:34am

Me and imani were the only ones awake "they all should hurry up and wake up, I'm hungry" I nodded agreeing "for real, they all not that tired" I chuckled.

"So, how you feel about jasmine" imani asked I shrugged "I mean, I don't know I haven't spoken to her" I replied scrolling through instagram.

"Wait, why y'all don't like each other?" I glanced up "because she kept running her fucking mouth, so i popped her in it" I laughed.

"Oh my" I shook my head soon someone else came downstairs "journey, right is it" jasmine tapped my shoulder "Yeaa" I shut my phone off.

"Uh, Kay asked for you real quick" I glanced at imani then nodded "thank you" why couldn't he just come downstairs himself.

"You needed something?"

"Yea, we goin ta breakfast right" I nodded "yea, you see me dressed right, me and imani were the first ones up waiting for y'all" I chuckled.

"You should've woke a nigga up den, clip this for ma" he handed me his chain "you look good" I smiled before Kay could reply I heard imani yelling.

"I don't give a fuck, if you bump someone apologize bitch" I went downstairs "at the end of the day I don't have to say anything, if I don't want to" jasmine shrugged.

"What happen?" I looked at both of them "this dumb ass bitch don't know how to say excuse me, as if that's not what you say when you bump into someone" imani explained by now everyone was downstairs " and I don't have to say anything to you, I don't like you nor do I fuck withchu" jasmine shrugged.

"What does that have to do with saying excuse me, cus if I would've smacked you I would've been wrong right" I shook my head "you wouldn't have done anything" Jasmine smirked the door bell rung.

"Who's that?" I glanced at Kay who shrugged "oh, wassup Alina" I screwed up my face turning to Kay "that better not be her" I walked over to the door "wassup hoes, jasmine boo" Alina came fully inside "y'all gotta be joking, why are you here" I asked.

" oh y'all ain't tell shordy I was coming?" Alina looked around "oh, so y'all knew she was coming?, and still invited me to come on this trip?" I looked around.

"Kay you knew she was coming?" He shook his head "I just found out like you, yesterday" I rolled my eyes "so why you ain't tell me yesterday, imani you knew she was coming?" Imani shrugged.

"Aight y'all let's not do dis drama shit, we gotta show tonight" I shook my head going upstairs.

KEVIN
"Why ya baby mama hadda be here, now it's no fun" Alina sat beside me, imani and journey went somewhere doubt they coming back anytime, sooner.

"Cus she my girl, why wouldn't I want her ta come" I glanced at her, Alina chuckled "oh. She's your girl now?" I shrugged "I mean she been that"

"I mean I guess so, what time is y'all show?" I shrugged grabbing my phone "ion know" it was around ten-thirty lemme call journey.

"Hello?"

"Where you at ma?" She hummed "umm, hollon" she paused "I'm getting food, why?" I smacked my lips "I can't ask where you at?—you still coming to my show?" She put her face in the camera.

"Uh, maybe, if me and imani make it to the house in time" I nodded "but we bouta leave" I said making her sigh.

"I know, I'll see you soon tho" she hung up.

"Damn, don't worry I'll be there" Alina got up from the couch "girl, help me put these on" jasmine grabbed her arm taking her upstairs.

"Why you look like dat, take a shot and get lit nigga, you'll see journey later" blu handed me a red solo cup.

"When we leaving?" Dougie came downstairs "whenever blovee decided to cmon" I chuckled.

The show was over, still wasn't a sign of journey, but whatever, the henny was getting to me "y'all ima go to the back real quick" Dougie nodded.

I pulled out my phone checking the time, no missed calls nor text just random ass notifications, where the fuck was journey.

Before I could look up I tripped into someone I looked up and it was the last person I wanted to see "my bad" Alina smirked.

"You good" I shut my phone off "where you was going by ya self?" Alina tilted her head "the back, ma head pounding right now" she smiled.

"I was bring this to Jasmine then I was gonna come back there, wait here for me" she quickly left.

"Alright let's go" she walked beside me we finally made it to the back sitting on the couch "so, did journey end up coming?" Alina glanced at me.

"Nah" I sighed "that's weird her and uh that other girl been missing since I came, what's her issue wimme" I shrugged.

"Ion know, man" Alina rolled her eyes "you're her 'man' and don't know why she gotta problem wimme" Alina chuckled.

"It is what it is, Alina" she sat beside me placing her legs in my lap.

"Honestly you should just keep journey, as your baby mother. I would treat you wayyy better" she got closer to my face.

"He should be back here" heard journeys voice with the door opening.

"Hopefully my feet hur-'' imani said being quickly cut off.

"Oh really?" Journey glanced in between both me and Alina "oh so you just don't get enough" imani walked up to Alina grabbing her by her hair and y'all know what happen, she beat her up.

"And I was really thinking about making it up to you about me not being there for your stupid ass show"

"I came out here to support you, when I could've been home, with my child and while everything is being thrown out here" journey went on and on.

"I'm pregnant, kevin again"

✧✧✧

Thoughts🌚,

okay y'all I'm done being messy for real.

Thanks for 78k, bae's