𝐄𝐏.𝟐𝟏

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑠

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺

𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑺.
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒚𝒄

𝟷:𝟺𝟹𝚙𝚖

I brushed Esrä hair into a bun he was going to one of his cousins on Kay's side birthday party "Esrä please don't get over there acting up" I wiped my hands "I'm not I promise mommy" I knew he was lying.

My phone ding and it was Kay "hello?" I sat my phone down "I'm downstairs" i quickly fixed my hair "okay we coming down now" I hung up grabbing my purse "let's go Esrä"

I opened the car door letting Esrä climb in the back seat "wassup lil nigga" Kay dapped up Esrä I closed the door going over to the passenger side.

"I'm ready to get over there I'm going to get sturdy" Esrä smirked he was missing two teeth in the front lookin crazy "yea show them niggas who ya pops is" Kay glanced at Esrä though the mirror.

"Esrä you know what I told you" I pulled my phone out Kay looked at me "whatchu told 'em" .

"She said for me to not get over there acting up, or whatever that means" Esrä rolled his eyes "right da fuck that's supposed to mean?" I huffed.

"You know how he gets and Esrä is rude as hell" I explained Kay waved me off stopping at a red light "my son can do what ever he want" I shook my head "no he can't it doesn't work like that" I shut my phone off.

"Mommy can I play Roblox on ya phone" I really need to get him a iPad I unlocked my phone handing it to him.

We finally made it to the party, walking down the hall way you could hear the loud Spanish music playing "we not stayin fa long" Kay told Esrä who wasn't paying him no mind.

We finally made it inside saying our hello's to everyone Esrä was playing with the other kids I was watching him very closely Esrä can't keep his hands to himself.

"Hey boo" Brooklyn sat down next to me taking me out my thoughts "hey how are you" I smiled she shrugged "good, where's Esrä and Kay" she looked around.

"Esrä is playing with the little kids and Kay is with y'all cousins in the back" she nodded.

Some time passed and they wanted to sing happy birthday Esrä came running up to me "can I blow out the candles" I shook my head "no it's not your birthday bug" I picked him up walking over to the table.

"Please" he pleaded "no bug that's mean" Esrä started to fall out in my hands, lord was this embarrassing "get up, or your not getting cake" I whispered he still didn't get up.

"What happen" Kay picked him up and he stopped falling out I let out a heavy breath "he's mad cus he can't blow out the candles" Kay mugged me walking away taking Esrä to the table.

I went over to the table that Kay and Esrä were sitting at he had his cake Esrä got his way with Kay "you still mad" I chuckled sitting down he rolled his eye's turning the other way.

"Esrä stop with that attitude" I gently tapped his leg "don't fuckin him 'em" Kay snapped at me "I didn't even hit him relax" I pushed my hair back "ion give a fuck whatever you just did don't do it" I ran a hand down my face.

"Okay Kevin" I shrugged "here's his candy bag" Brooklyn came up to us kay grabbed the bag "thanks brook how ya gettin home we bouta dip" kay asked Esrä was done with the cake and I cleaned his mouth.

"I'm probably gonna Uber" Kay nodded "aight cmon Esrä" Kay held his hand and I walked behind them.

"Ya comin ta ma crib?" Kay asked driving off I shrugged "yea it's your time of the week right?" He nodded his head turning on his music.

Finally made it home Esrä was sleeping Kay carried him inside I changed his clothes wiping him down putting on his pj's.

"I'm tired as fuck" I flopped down on the couch "why you cuss so much now journey" I glanced at Kay " I already told you why but I'm finna chill on that tho" he nodded.

"I'm sorry fa gettin mad at chu earlier" i bit my lip it's always awkward when he apologizes "it's cool kevin" I looked up at the tv.

"Thanks again for coming to my first appointment" I smiled "girl duh you went to all of mine" we waited for imani's name to be called this reminded me of when I was pregnant except I knew who my baby daddy was.

"Imani gray" the man called we both stood up "okay how are you today, who's this" he pointed at me "I'm doing good and this is my best friend"I smiled.

"Okay so you here for the check up right lay back for me" imani did as told lifting up her shirt he put the gel on her stomach.

We seen the baby but the baby wasn't moving "Mm, let's see the heart beat" it was no heart beat i bit my lip I really hope it wasn't what it was seeming like.

"Uhm, what's going on where's the heart beat" imani chuckled "hold on one second ma'ma" he cleaned her up leaving the room.

"Journey what if I had a miscarriage" I got up sitting by her "don't say that" I pulled her into a hug.

The man finally came back in but with a look on his face "we couldn't find a heart beat im afraid to inform you. You're having a miscarriage" I raised my brows imani quickly broke out in tears.

"I'm sorry I'll give you a second" he left the room I pulled her into a tight hug "I'm so sorry imani" I rubbed her back "what did I do wrong" she cried even more.

"You didn't do anything you tired your best imani I promise" I grabbed some tissue she wiped her face soon the man came back "okay so we do have some options that you can do, we can give you surgery and remove the the fetus or you can take a pill and it will come out" what he mean just come out.

"Wait just come out what do you mean?" I asked "when she gets her monthly it will come out has a blood clot" who would want to see that.

"I'll just do the surgery" I held her hand.

"Okay you can go to the front desk and they'll give you a time that we can remove the fetus" we both nodded.

"You want to stay at my place for a little bit?" I opened the car door for her "yea I don't wanna be alone" I nodded "we can pick up your fav but I gotta pick up Esrä from Kay real quick" she smiled Esrä always cheers her up no matter what.

"Okay it's fine" I started the car.

"Mommy" esrä jumped off of Kay's lap I picked him up smiling "hey bug" I kissed his forehead "where you was at?" Kay asked as I walked into the living room.

"I went with imani to her appointment" he nodded "how it went" this man is nosy "mm it didn't go so good" I got Esrä ready.

"Damn is it what I'm thinkin?" I glanced over at him and I nodded.

I really felt bad for imani.

𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔?

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕 15𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒕𝒇!!! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒂♡︎
𝑩𝒓𝒐 𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒎𝒉'𝒔

𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒕𝒘

                                               _ _ _