Chapter 8 - Rated R

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT.
ITS NOT THAT BAD, BUT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY TYPE OF SEXUAL CONTACT, SKIP WHERE THE '\\\\' SIGNS ARE.

MARLEY'S POV

To say I was excited for our date tonight would be a huge understatement.

I have a mixture of excitement and nervousness bundled up into one. I've never been on a date in my life. My mother never let me talk to any boys. I barely even left the house.

I hope Alek will understand that all this dating or courting stuff is new to me. I'm not exactly advanced in knowing how to act on dates or anything else in the category.

He told me we would be leaving at 7. Leaving me three hours to prepare. I couldn't do this alone so I called my best and only female friend here, Tanya.

"Tanya to the rescue!" Tanya yelled, barging into our room. "Why are you sitting there? Go get in the shower!"

I scrambled to the bathroom afraid for my life. Hey! Tanya could be scary. As I turned on the water, I heard her yell at me to wash my hair while I'm in here.

***

"Ow."

Yank

"Ow."

Yank

"Ow."

Yank. "Marley! Will you please shut up! I have to -yank- make your eyebrows perfect for tonight. I'm sure Alek don't want no bushy eyebrowed wildabeast!"

I rolled my eyes. My wolf, Harley (I'm not sure if I named her wolf earlier or not; so if it's wrong sorry.) kept scolding me in my head.

"Stop complaining Marley and listen to Tanya! You have to look absolutely perfect for Alek and Zander!" Harley yelled.

She better stop yelling at me, because I'm so close to blocking her out completely.
"Blocked? I dare you!" Harley taunted.

"Okay. I'm done." Tanya mumbled, analyzing her work with a concentrated look on her face.

After getting my hair teased, straightened completely then curled loosely, I was ready to put on my dress.

"I know your uncomfortable with short dresses and stuff, but if Alek sees you in this hot little number, he'll want to take you right then." Tanya chuckled.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty good. My dress was a tad bit on the short side, but it was so beautiful, that it made me feel beautiful!

It was strapless, and white. It was super tight until it got to my bum, then it flowed out loosely, like the bottom of a sundress.

"Marley!" I heard Alek shout from downstairs. Oh shit.

"Tanya! I'm scared."

"Look just calm down! It's going to be okay." Tanya tried to calm me down, but I wasn't listening to a word she was saying. "I have an idea! Come with us! It could be like a double date. You, me, Alek, and Colton!" I offered.

"Hell no! Me and Colton have other plans scheduled for tonight." Tanya wiggled her eyebrows seductively.

Ew gross. "TMI Tanya." I fake gagged.

"Go! Your man is waiting!" Tanya pushed me towards the door.

Walking down the stairs, I could see Alek standing beside the front door in dark jeans, and a suit jacket. His hair was smoothed to the side. Sexy sexy.