Chapter 17

1 Month Later

MARLEY'S POV

I've been feeling pretty sick the last couple of mornings, and I don't know why. At first, I thought I was getting a cold, but these symptoms aren't exactly the same.

I told Alek yesterday how I was feeling. Which is why he decided to set up an appointment with our pack doctor for today.

We're currently seated in the doctors office. The doctor, Brandon, came in to start my check up. "Hello Luna, Alpha." He gave us a quick nod. "So you're report says you've been experiencing some morning sickness?" The doctor asked, looking down at his notes.

"Um yes doctor. Just the past couple of mornings or so." I explained. The doctor looked up at me, tilting his head slightly as if in thought.

"Have you two been having some sexual intercourse on a daily basis?" The doctor asked nonchalantly. My cheeks went red instantly.

This is so embarrassing! Alek obviously saw my panic and spoke up for the both us. "Yes, just about everyday." He told him.

Really Alek! You had to say ALL of that? You could've easily just said, 'every now and then.' Just put out there I'm a nasty slut why don't ya! No big deal! I'll be the talk of the pack house. 'Did you hear Luna Marley needs the 'D' EVERY DAY!'

"Well! It's obvious what's happening!" The doctor chuckled, excitedly. He made me lay back on the bed, smearing gel on my belly. "We'll just do a quick sonogram." He mumbled, looking at the screen.

Sonogram? As in like the kind for pregnant people? Well not all sonograms are for pregnancies. Maybe I have something else going on.

"Ah! My guess was correct. Alpha, Luna, you will be having a baby in the next four months!" The doctor clapped for us.

A BABY!? "A BABY!" Alek yelled, looking over at me. "A BABY?!" I yelled back. The doctor looked at us frantically, "I'll leave you two alone." He mumbled, running out of the room, probably on his way to tell everyone.

Alek walked over to me, placing the stick back onto my stomach, still covered in gel. He looked at the screen, looking for our baby, I'm guessing. "Baby." He mumbled. "You're having my baby."

I looked at him worriedly, waiting on his reaction. He wiped the gel off my stomach, before laying his head down on it. "My baby is in here. MY baby. Damn. This is big." Alek mumbled against my stomach. "Alek?"

He looked up at me with a smile on his face. "I love you so much. I can't believe I'm getting to have a baby with you!" He yelled excitedly, picking me up, spinning me around.

He started chanting. "Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby! Having a baby! Baby, baby, baby, having a baby!"

I laughed at his silliness. I was worried how we would handle this. But now that I see how happy he is, I'm happy right there with him.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. Picking it up the caller I.D. read 'TANYAAA'

Me: Hello?
Tanya: So you're just gonna have a baby and not tell me?!
Me: I just found out I swear!

Alek looked at me confused, mouthing, 'who is it?' I mouthed back, 'Tanya.' He nodded, setting me down, placing a kiss on my forehead.

Tanya: I'm sure you did!
Me: Who told you?!
Tanya: Brandon of course!
Me: That doctor and his big mouth.
Tanya: Hey, I have to go, I got a hot date! Just kidding I have laundry to do. I'll call you another time to discuss if we're going to give the baby my first name or middle name, bye!
I laughed. Me: bye!

I can't believe I'm having a baby.