Chapter 5. Feeling Sad | Undenial

MINJI POV

As I said last night, around 6 am Mr. Park opened the door of the library. Me and Hanni already woke up, Mr.Park didn't ask us anything as Hanni just got out of the library.

She didn't say anything to me either.

Um I dreaming last night? Did Hanni kiss me? Did she use my arms as her pillow to sleep?

Last night was surreal, but I can still taste her lips. I missed it already. And also her touch and being clingy
though I don't like to see her scared. I want to protect her.

I went home to take a bath and to change my clothes. Uncle Taehyung was worried about me when I didn't go home but I explained to him that I've been locked up in the library.

Uncle Taehyung wanted to talk to our dean, He wanted to fire the librarian for neglecting and being unorganized.

I didn't let that happen, our school dean is my Mother's best friend. Also he didn't know that I'm studying at his school.

Then I went back to school, I attended my first class in the morning but Hanni wasn't there. I looked around the School but I didn't see her yet.

I miss her smile, her voice, her touch, her bitch attitude, and most of all. her kiss.

But of course, I will not kiss her when I see her, I just wanted to see her. That's it. I swear though I'm longing for her lips.

I didn't notice that my feet drag me to the canteen. I look around my eyes and I saw her!!! Yes!! Oh no, with her minions. I felt sad when I saw Jay arm around Hanni's shoulder.

They were sitting along together while her minions were sitting at the opposite side of the table.

"Hi" Someone greeted me and I looked at the person, it was Yoona.

"Oh Yoona" I was surprised by her, she's beautiful. She fixed herself with some makeup and dressed like a lady. She's like a model. "H-hello" I greeted back.

"It's lunchtime, let's eat together?" She asked me and smiled.

"Ah. Sure, okay"

We walked towards the counter to order some food, I glanced at Hanni and our eyes met. She's somewhat, glaring at me. Is she mad? What did I do?

Everybody was looking at us, especially at Yoona. She's gorgeous, many guys were drooling at her while girls were jealous of her beauty.

We took our orders and sat near a table of Hanni with her friends. I can't help but glance at her. Then our eyes met again, she leaned her head on Jay's shoulder while the guy kissed her crown.

I quickly turned my gaze at Yoona and forced a smile. I'm hurt by what I saw, she's being sweet with her boyfriend. They looked perfect indeed, and it made me sad.

I lowered my head, maybe she won't want to be my friend now.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked as she held my hand.

I nodded "Yeah, I'm... I'm just sleepy." I lied.

"Why? You didn't sleep last night?" She asked again.

"Umm, sort of. I need to finish my project in Biology last night." I lied again, it's so not me. Sighed.

"It's okay to be studious but please take care of yourself." Yoona fondled my cheek "I don't want you to be sick." She sweetly said.

I blushed and looked at their table of Hanni, I saw her rolling her eyes.

"Okay... Let's eat?"