Chapter 19. First Time

MINJI POV

Since lunch I didn't talk to Hanni, she looked very confused now and I don't want to add more in her worries.

And yeah, I'm kinda pissed in our situation. I thought it was all perfect but that favor messed up everything. Hanni was actually considering it, what if she'll accept and marry that guy?? She will gonna break up with me? She will leave me? I will not let that happen!

I know Uncle Jeon is like a father to her but she must think that it'll change her whole life. That favor was too much, Hanni must learn how to say NO in this kind of situation.

Our afternoon classes were done, I'm avoiding Hanni because I want to give her space to think. I'm not sulking. Arghhh Fine, just a little but I understand her. I don't want to pressure her.

I really hope she will reject it and choose me because no matter what happen, I will always choose her.

I don't know, no matter what she decide I will accept it with all my heart but I will make her feel and realize how much I love her.

It's night, we're done eating dinner. We also took our showers, I used the other bathroom while Hanni use my room's bathroom.

I made my way to my room as I opened the door I saw Hanni lying on my bed.

She's so beautiful as ever. And I realized that I need to fight for her, I don't want to lose her then I gently closed the door.

I tried to be cool and made poker face, just serious and flinty while walking towards the bed. I sat first before lying beside her. Hanni was just staring at me blankly."Why are you avoiding me?" Hanni asked. I missed her voice. Gosh!!!

"I just want to give you space" I said not looking at her.

"I don't need space Kim Minji" Now she's calling me with my full name.

"So, what's your decision?" I badly want to know it.

"I know Uncle Jeon favor was insane... But what if I accept it? What will you do?" She's answering me with questions? Seriously? She don't need to ask me like that.

I rolled on top of her and I held her hands up to her head "Are you regretting it now... To be my girlfriend?"

Hanni didn't answer me, she didn't say anything and it made my heart clench. Now I know the answer.

It's suffocating me, I can' breathe in my normal pace.

Tears were threatening to fall down from my eyes.

I really tried my best to pull myself up, I need to go away here. If she gonna choose to marry that guy, just go, I won't force her to stay with me.

But before I could move she hugged me tight "I'm sorry Min... I'm sorry." Hanni was crying "I'm just confused. I'm sorry if I need to think it twice and consider it. It's my Uncle and I owe him my life. But..." She sniffed hard "I don't want to marry that guy, I don't love him. He's my first love but it's all in past."

"No matter what your decision is, I will respect it babe I love you... And I'm sorry for this." I sat up on her lap then quickly slid up her nightgown. I forced to strip her in no time, she was shocked in my actions that she didn't even react to it.

Gosh, Hanni is naked now. She really have a perfect body.

I leaned down to her and kissed her hungrily but Hanni pushed me and slapped me on my face. It caught me off guard. I know this is wrong, I'm forcing her but I want to make her feel my love. I want to change her mind, I want her stay with me.