Chapter 6. Jealous

MINJI POV

I can't stop myself but smiling, thinking that Hanni likes me too. Oh, it feels great and new. I feel so alive.

I was walking along the corridors to go back to the clinic, I touched my lips and remembered the kiss in the music room. Hanni likes it too but she's holding back.

I also feel guilty because I know she has a boyfriend, it's like, I'm stealing her from Jay. But when Hanni is around I can't control myself.

I stopped when two girls blocked my way, Hyein and Jinni. Ughhh! They ruined my beautiful moment alone!

"Come and we will beat you up!" Hyein cockily said.

"You need to get your lesson now, and pay us back Nerdy." Hyein insultingly said as she pointed her index finger to my forehead and pushed it once. I tried hard not to budge.

"I don't want to come with you, leave me alone" I calmly said as I jammed my hands in front of my pockets.

"We don't need your opinion" Hyein tossed her hair at her back.

"But this is me, I will give my opinion because it's myself whose involve." I raised a brow to them.

"She has a point Hyein" Jinni innocently said

Hyein rolled her eyes "Hyein, we're forcing her. We don't need her opinion!" Then she held my arm forcing me to come with them.

"Get off me! I don't want to go with you!" I yelled.

"Whether you like it or not, you will go with us!" Hyein yelled back at me. "What are you doing Jinni? Hold her!" She instructed Jinni but the latter was confused.

"Don't touch her!" A girl shouted behind me.

"Who do you think you are??" Hyein flintily asked.

"I'm her friend" It was Sullyoon, she was with two guys in front of her.

"Yoona?"

"I'm worried because you didn't come back, now I see the reason why." Yoona glared at the two.

Jinni looks nervous when she saw Yoona, and she's blushing. How cute.

"Min will come with us no matter what so better to stay away!" Hyein growled.

"Boys... Can you throw them outside?" Yoona sweetly ordered the two guys.

Jinni stepped back and turned around.

"What are you doing Jinni?" Hyein asked her friend.

"Sorry Hyein" Then Jinni ran away. Hyein groaned and the two guys held her arms.

"Don't touch me!" Hyein annoyingly said "Get off! Eww!"

But the two guys lifted her, and Hyein finally let go of me. They took her away as she keep shouting at them. The guys were just smiling while Yoona just winked at them. And they disappeared from my sight as they shifted their way downstairs.

"Are you okay Min?" Yoona asked, I'm impressed though.

"Who are those guys?"

"Ah, Hyunjin and Felix. They are my newfound friends. They said they will protect me here in school but I need to join the modeling group here." Yoona explained.

"Wow, modeling... It suits you Yoona. Anyway thanks for the help." I ruffled her hair like a kid.

"I will always help you Min as you didn't hesitate to help me. And besides, I'm the reason why they bully you." Yoona was feeling guilty about it but I'm not blaming her, as I said, it's not her fault.