Chapter 9. Unexpected

MINJI POV

After Hanni left me at the rooftop, I called my driver to pick me up. I didn't go home yet because I went to my optician. She checked up my eyes and I asked her to make contact lenses for me. 3 sets of it, just clear. Then I went to my hair stylist at Allu Hair Salon. I want my hair back to its natural color black. I wanted to reveal the real me so I need to be natural, inside and out. I need to prepare myself for Monday.

After few hours, my hair is done! They cut it too but not too short. I like it because it looks refreshing to me. Finally I went home, Uncle Taehyung welcomed me at the main door. It's already 8 pm.

"Good evening young master" Uncle greeted me.

"Good evening too Uncle" And I smiled to him, I remember that he will leave tomorrow to visit his family. I gave him 2 months vacation so that he will be with his family. I know he has daughter too.

"You colored your hair black, you look beautiful young master" As he touched my hair and he tucked a lock of it behind my ear. "It suits you more having the natural color of your hair."

"Thank you Uncle"

"And you looked happy?" Oh he noticed.

"Yepp, because I have this new friend in school!" I happily said.

"That's great, you finally have a friend in school." He knows me that I don't trust easily.

"Anyway, did you pack your things already?" I asked.

Uncle nodded and sincerely smiled to me "Thank you so much young master, you're so kind to me."

"It's just nothing compare to what have you done to me. You're taking care of me since I was a little, you're giving me so much love and you became my father. Thank you Uncle." I hugged him tight "I will miss you"

"I-I will miss you too, young master." Then he pulled back "I will find you a PA to look after you."

"But Uncle-"

"Please let me do it so I will not be worried when I'm away."

I sighed "Okay, if that's what you want. I trust you Uncle." His only the person I trust in my whole life aside from my mother and my bestfriend Danielle.

"Thank you young master" he patted my head "Anyway, did you eat dinner?"

I chuckled and shook my head "Not yet" I almost forgot
that my stomach is empty and I need to eat.

"Okay, good. I prepared dinner for you. Let's go to the kitchen?"

"How about you? Did you eat dinner?" I asked, I know he didn't eat yet because he's waiting for me. I don't eat meals when I'm alone and he used to it.

Uncle shook his head "No, young master. Let's eat together."

I pouted "Why you keep calling me young master? I said you can call me just Minji or Min. Young master is for boys."

"I'm used to it since your Mother obliged me." He chuckled. Aigoo. He really stubborn, sort of. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, let's eat. I'm so hungry!" I playfully grumbled.

Then he grinned, even if hes in middle age he looked like in her late 30's. Uncle is so handsome, if hes single back then I would want hin to marry my Mother.

I ate dinner with Uncle then I went up to my room. I took a shower and changed my clothes into pajamas. I still can't believe that Hanni opened up with me. Now I understand her why she's acting like that. I know she needs someone who will take care of her, protect her and love her and I will be that someone. I want to make her happy.