Chapter 18. Official Couple

HANNI POV

I woke up as I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a Gorgeous next to me, Minji looked so peaceful when she's sleeping. Actually I have the same, when I moved in here I didn't experience sleepless nights no more except from the night I tried to reject Minji. I'm really frustrated that night and I cried a lot as if I'll be drained or dehydrated because of nonstop tears from my eyes.

In the other way when I sleep with Minji, I feel secured, safe and snug in her arms. And even if without lights when I'm with her, I don't care anymore. No voices, no nightmares and no flashbacks. I went some treatments for my nyctophobia, my therapist said I needed to confront darkness regularly to be exposed and I might get used to it but it didn't cure me, it made me worst. When night time, I started avoiding any place which can be very dark, or I even stop night activities. Darkness have always been associated with grim thoughts and beliefs, right? I hate it and I'm scared of it.

Eventually, Minji came to my life. She lit up my world, with her, I can face everything even in darkness. All those thoughts were washed away. I changed a lot because of her, for better. I'm so thankful to her because I can be myself again, no more hiding things, to treasure relationship and not being materialistic nor acquisitive. Money is just nothing to her unlike other typical rich people, they wanted more, they became selfish and they became slave.... slave and greedy.

I glanced at the wall clock, it's 7am. I want to prepare breakfast for Minji so I sat up slowly then I stared at her before dragging my feet from bed carefully, I don't want to wake her up. Minji was curled looking so cute and gorgeous at the same time. Before I could stand, she held my wrist and pulled me back to the bed. I can feel my back was resting again in the soft mattress and she went on top of me.

"Where you think you're going? I know you're staring at me Hanni" Then she kissed me on forehead.

I gave her smile and giggled "Good morning My Minji, I just want to prepare breakfast for my girlfriend" Wow, it really flutters my heart knowing that she's my girlfriend. I love saying it, over and over.

Minji glanced at the wall clock and pouted "But it's still early for that, we can still cuddle here for few minutes." Such a naughty and clingy girlfriend. I like it, no, I love it.

Minji lied beside me and hugged me "This is so good, I can do this for my whole life."

I hugged her back "Me too, I'm comfortable in your arms Minji. I can't believe that you're my girlfriend now." It feels surreal. She's too much for me and I need to work hard so that, I'll be good enough for her.

"Believe it, I'm yours Hanni. You're all I wanted, you're enough so don't think too much." It's like she read my mind huh... >.<

"I have nothing Min, we both know that I'm not good enough for you." I admitted cuz we need to face it. The truth.

Minji frowned "Hanni... I almost have everything in this world so I don't care if you have nothing, it's just material things. And what's mine is yours now. What important to me is having you by my side, that all matters." Then she kissed my crown. She's really good at words and it never fails to make my heart dribble like a basketball inside my chest.

"Minji, you have me. You have the control of me as you can break me if you want." I paused looking deep in her eyes "But I trust you, I love you so much that you became my world Min." In just a snap, she can break me, she has this power over me.

"I know, I'll not break you because you can do the same to me. I will take all the risks and love you Hanni, I have this trust issues but I'm willing to give you chance... I will trust my love for you, I know you're worthy for it. Just don't lie to me and I'll do the same." Minji smiled at me and I nodded happily.